“delicious ice cream!!”

Cremeria Santo Stefano
Ranked #1 of 118 Dessert in Bologna
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Laboratorio creativo di gelato e cioccolato
Reviewed 21 August 2017

People say it is probably the best ice maker in the world, and maybe they are…. Fascinating little shop (a little off centre Bologna) and off course delicious ice cream!!

Reviewed 13 August 2017

I am a big ice cream fan and Cremeria Santo Stefano was my dream come true ice cream place. It's on of the 2 best ice creams I had, with a full taste of the ingredient mentioned, creamy and fresh. I recommend it. The prices are normal for Italian ice cream, varying from 2.5 to many more EUROs.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I am not an ice cream lover but Cremeria blew me away try the salted pistacchio
It is worth a trip to Bologna fantastico well done

Reviewed 23 July 2017

The flavours were pretty exotic to me - thankfully there's an English menu that details what's in each! The service was average but the gelato itself was delicious!

I can't remember the names of the three flavours I picked. Cream with lemon, hazelnut and milk chocolate with nuts. All very creamy and yummy!

It is a little more expensive than other places, but I personally think it was worth it.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Planned our morning in Bologna to take us down Via Santa Stefano on a Sunday, to search out this place. Well worth it. Ice cream was to die for although not cheap. Authentic and perfectly cared for - the temperature made it just the right consistency. Sat by the side of the road - high kerb - to eat from the tub. Shame there wasn't a more convenient place nearby to sit down and appreciate a short rest while eating. Didn't spoil the experience too much though.