“Best gelato in Bologna”

Cremeria Santo Stefano
Ranked #1 of 130 Dessert in Bologna
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Laboratorio creativo di gelato e cioccolato
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

I live in Bologna and I love ice creams. There are several places in town where you can taste good gelati. But Cremeria Santo Stefano is definitely the best choice! Each month they have a special flavour, which is always worth trying. You won't be disappointed also by their chocolates, jams and pastries!

2  Thank Phix1970
Write a ReviewReviews (1,034)

Reviewed 21 August 2017

People say it is probably the best ice maker in the world, and maybe they are…. Fascinating little shop (a little off centre Bologna) and off course delicious ice cream!!

1  Thank CeeEst
Reviewed 13 August 2017

I am a big ice cream fan and Cremeria Santo Stefano was my dream come true ice cream place. It's on of the 2 best ice creams I had, with a full taste of the ingredient mentioned, creamy and fresh. I recommend it. The prices are normal for Italian ice cream, varying from 2.5 to many more EUROs.

1  Thank Papillonul
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I am not an ice cream lover but Cremeria blew me away try the salted pistacchio
It is worth a trip to Bologna fantastico well done

1  Thank Lorenzo N
Reviewed 23 July 2017

The flavours were pretty exotic to me - thankfully there's an English menu that details what's in each! The service was average but the gelato itself was delicious!

I can't remember the names of the three flavours I picked. Cream with lemon, hazelnut and milk chocolate with nuts. All very creamy and yummy!

It is a little more expensive than other places, but I personally think it was worth it.