“Family Supper”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Porto
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Really good quality food, nice atmosphere even if the room was
a little bright. The bill was a nice surprise as was the free limoncello. If back in Bologna will return.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Had two pizzas between us (I am not greedy) and the food was delicious. The pizzas were large and flavoursome. If you can't decide go for the signature Saraceno pizza which is three pizzas in one. Ciao

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

There are some lovely restaurants in Bologna but a restaurant that must be visited if you are ever visit this wonderful city is Il Saraceno.

With seating inside and out, situated off the main high street, it offers a wide ranging choice of delicious food at affordable prices. We have been coming here for 3 years and we have only ever experienced wonderful food and always a warm, friendly greeting. They speak perfect English but are very happy for you to try out your Italian on them! It's the sort of place where you really do feel genuinely welcomed, never rushed and you will definitely be leave feeling hungry!! Thank you to our wonderful wait, Giacamo, for making our visit, this time, a memorable one!

Reviewed 16 October 2017

I came to this place to have dinner on my first evening in Bologna. From the first few seconds, I was impressed with the classy vibe and by the friendly personnel. A nice middle-aged waiter did his best to speak English and understand what I was saying while he was taking my order, the service and delivery were unexpectedly quick, and the veggie pizza I ordered was surprisingly tasty.
Two families of French-speaking people were also dining next to me and they seemed delighted by the food and service.

Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

Just very good on every level. Service, food , wine & ambience. Ask for garlic oil! Good location 4 mins from historic piazza.