“Best ice cream in the world.”
Review of Cremeria Funivia

Cremeria Funivia
Ranked #2 of 150 Dessert in Bologna
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

The search is over. Come here, eat pistachio ice cream and that is pretty much your bucket list sorted. Seriously good ice cream. And you pay for the quality...but it is so worth it.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,132)

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We have tried many places in Bologna but this one was the best.the ice cream is very creamy,loved pistacchio!

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

A great place for iceream/gelato in Bologna. Lots of choices of flavours, I had the coffee which was delightful. My husband had chocolate with rum also amazing. Both of us had the milk vanilla which made a lovely accompliment to the other flavours. They offer vanilla milk or vanilla egg, it sure what the egg one is but the milk was great.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

very clean place and fantastic gelato. During our Italy trip, we have had to make many stops in search of the best gelato and we have tasted many fantastic, great gelato. This certainly ranks among the best places for a gelato

Reviewed 12 June 2018

Good ice creams and 'granitas', nice position, very central and with a small nice shadowy public garden outside. But, well, living here in Bologna and being an ice cream fan (that means I have tried all that's there to try) I really don't see the point to queue for fifteen minutes to get something that's far from the excellence I can have just walking five minutes afar.
Please, consider that I don't like the style of the venue, kind of fastfoodish, and of course you can disregard that if you just want a burger, ar no, I mean, an ice cream.
Only simple flavours (that's ok). Not cheap