Lowest prices for your stay
US$86
Expedia.comUS$103
Hotels.comUS$103
HurbUS$108
1,043 results
All reviews great location old city bars and restaurants breakfast room balcony students noise euros
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2022 via mobile

The hotel pretends to be four stars, but in reality it is an old and outdated hotel that provides very little for the almost 400 euros per night that we were required to pay. The bathroom didn't even have a hand shower and the "TV" was a 15 inch computer monitor. The only ray of light is the location

Date of stay: October 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 June 2022

Unless you are in the Towers this hotel has the best view in the city on its multi level roof decks. The roof deck at night was EXTREMELY private, fairly amazed no one was there to enjoy the atmosphere and beauty, so you may just have it all to yourselves. Absolutely central location and friendly staff. The room balcony was fantastic as well.

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 31 May 2022

My husband and I had a room booked in this "4 star" hotel for over $500/night, and while I was already in Italy (Venice), my husband was not yet, and tested positive for Covid 3 days before arrival. We were to stay at the Hotel San Donato. We booked through American Express Travel and asked for their assistance in canceling the reservation as my husband would definitely not be traveling and I would be going home. American Express tried for 3 days to cancel the reservation for us with a refund and they absolutely refused. Amex Travel has a team to go in and get these things done for you and they usually have success. This hotel, in a time where we all need flexibility, and where literally EVERYONE ELSE is offering it, kept our over $2k and wouldn't even offer a voucher/future stay (which we wouldn't do now), a partial refund, NOTHING. They are greedy and disgusting. I do not recommend this business at all. From all of the other reviews, it sounds like the only thing going for them is location. I wouldn't trust them whatsoever. I will be posting in every possible blog about this awful hotel.

Date of stay: May 2022
2  Thank lorenbee
Reviewed 24 November 2021

The hotel’s location is about the only good thing about it.
The room’s decor is outdated, the bathroom pictures on booking are misleading and we got a very old looking bathroom despite opting up for the superior room.
The windows are far from soundproof and the noise from the street bars kept me up till 3 am.
This is a four stars hotel , you would at least expect The room to have a simple kettle to make tea/simple coffee. They charged me 7.5€ for a cup of milk!

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2021

This hotel is wonderful. The staff was kind and the outdoor spaces were unparalleled. The rooftop seating area offered a priceless view. Prime location and exceptionally clean. Loved everything about this hotel and would definitely stay again.

Date of stay: November 2021