“Always reserve...”

Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Russian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 February 2016

If you don't want to spend the night waiting for a seat at Iko don't forget to reserve previously, it's always full... The quatlity of the fish it's very good and the service is fast once you are sit. They have a big range of dishes, those which combine fry with raw fish are super tasty. Everytime I come to Modena I like to go there at least once.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

We enjoy Iko frequently for both the variety and the experience. It can also be a quick dinner before a movie at the nearby cinema.

Reviewed 29 November 2015 via mobile

I tried Iko lot of times... Sushi quality is on top, rolls are originals, service is very good... So I highly recommend it and you won't be disappointed!!!!!

Reviewed 5 September 2015 via mobile

My wife and I decided to go to this restaurant since we planned to catch a movie at Cinema Victoria just metres away.
The food was good, the place is nice and the Kaiten experience is aways fun but I found the bill too stiff for the overall value.
We even paid a cover charge (in Italy that's been unlawful for quite some time) when the Kaiten is self-service, they used nothing else than small dishes and we have been provided paper towels and tablecloths. Outrageous.
In the end, Higashi for me is still on the first spot in town for Japanese

Reviewed 29 August 2015 via mobile

Very nice sushi quality.
Fast service and at lunch time it had special offers.
Had the pleasure to take from the moving belt about 20 plates and we paid as a couple around 50 euros.
Great sushi experience at modena.
At lunch is crowded and you need to book a table.
Only disadvantage it is slightly out of the centre and you need a car.