“Amazing!”

Trattoria Le Viole
Ranked #31 of 710 Restaurants in Parma
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: si trova vicino a Parma, non ci sono molte indicazioni per raggiungerlo.
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Friends from Parma took me to this place located 10-15 minutes by car outside the city. It is worth the travel - trust me. The quality of food is amazing! We followed the recommendation of "house specialities" and every bite was true pleasure. Accompanied by a young wine (Volta Tezmo) that was so enjoyable I wished it would never end. This is a place I hope I can bring my love ones one day.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Another great trattoria recommendation from our B&B. Run by 2 charming sisters, this mostly traditional place was awesome. Saverin di risotto was an umami bomb. Paramaseano risoto covered by prosciutto, then meat sauce on top. Wow!! We stayed almost 3 hours.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

We honestly fell like this is one of Parma's finest restaurants and at surprisingly good value. It is beautiful and comfortable and then of course there is the food. We started with salami with figs in wine sauce - rich and scrumptious. We then shared a must eat: savarezzi di riso, which is a specialty of the area featuring riso and parmigiana and a delightful meat ragu. We had pork knuckles and a roasted meat. We shared a $15 bottle of top notch local red wine. The area is known for Lambrusco which of course would have been great too. The two very sweet and charming ladies who run the place are I believe sisters and they were the best. This is truly a gem and must make Parma proud. If you are staying in the central part of the city you need a car or just take a taxi.

Reviewed 8 December 2016

Stopped for lunch during our trip from Milan Malpensa to Cortona. Had low expectations but decided to go as the restaurant was crowded. We were the only non-locals, tired from a long flight and hungry for anything. Enjoyed two course of very good fare. Pasta was the best course though my rabbit main was also very tasty. Service, regretfully, was almost non-existant. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed 26 May 2013

location in the country side of PR, very easy to reach good parking facilities. beautiful set up and decorations, food was very good with a creative touch, service was perfect and professional, small animals welcome: I much appreciated that. prices though were a bit higher than what expected. I would suggest to people looking for an itimate or romantic dinner...