Free cancellation until 23/07
US$161
Hotel Aurea Rimini(Miramare)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$87
US$119
US$89
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

Hotel Stresa(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$89
US$83
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$99/night.

Up Hotel(Rimini)
US$171
US$166
  • Free Breakfast
Hotel Villa Paola(Torre Pedrera)
US$126
Hotel Baltic(Rimini)
Free cancellation until 21/07
US$84
US$246
US$208
  • Free Breakfast
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 May 2017

A friend of my family suggested us to stay there when she knew we were going to spend our honeymoon in Rimini.Her daughter's friend was working in there and she assured us it was a fine place to stay. And she was right.Everything was good but one thing...AC didnt work properly although it wasn't super necessary(Rimini's climate is mild).Room was tidy,breakfast was incredible...a bunch of different cakes,doughnuts and all sorts of baking was impressive(be ready to go on a diet after your trip).Staff was friendly.
Also wanted to note that beach chairs are supposed to be paid for but I guess this is a common thing in Italy and Spain.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2016

Very noisy hotel. Poor isolation and thin walls make the sounds from both outside and inside enter the room freely. I had room 101, next to the breakfast room, where they play loud music and make a lot of noise. Woke up early, did not sleep well.
Shower is not what you expect from a 4 star hotel: walk in with a shower curtain, that had mold all over it. Extremely disgusting.
After complaints, got a 8 euro discount on my stay because of noise and mold. Friendly lady behind the reception, tried her best to help me.
Close to the beach, pretty far away from the historical center.
No reason at all to book this crappy place, there are many, many better and cheaper hotels in Rimini.

Room Tip: Stay far away from the breakfast room; 101 is the worst place to be!
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 July 2015

I stayed at this hotel was nice, helpful staff especially Alesea, cleanliness perfect, I recommend this hotel, helpful staff at the reception is very close to the sea, the beach is clean, great hot water in the period when I was there.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 September 2014

Well, as it was said before, this is by no means a 4* star hotel by international standards. The downside - the staff was not very helpful and attending. One of the girls on reception looked at us as if we were intruders and only smiled when we were checking out! On our first night at the hotel the electricity in our room kept going off in 2 min intervals, so we needed to reprogram our key card several times. After traveling for several hours to reach the hotel this was not fun. It was not fun that the looks we got at the reception were as if we were crazy to even ask for electricity!
I can not imagine a 4* hotel that has only 2 programs on TV, and on top of that they both were on russian. We spoke to the reception the first day and the "problem with our satellite receiver" was not solved by the end of our 4 day stay at that hotel. So no chance even to check the weather forecast.
The majority of personnel speaks only italian or russian. Good that I speak a little russian so I could explain that I want to pay for the city tax at the end of our stay.
But being at other italian sea side hotels (the majority are built in the 70s), it was not at all that bad - it was clean (at least if you not look under your bed to check for something left behind), with relatively new furnishings, had a onsite parking, was easily accessible, on 100m form the beach, 100m from the bus stop and was not expensive - thus served what I was looking for.
Do not get me wrong - I am not picky, but there are some things that can be annoying when staying longer at some place.
As conclusion - If you are not russian, like to be cared after, want the standard 4* hotel amenities - definitely look for something else. But If you only want a clean place to sleep and will not bother the hotel personnel with your persona - you can give this hotel a try.

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Desislava Z
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Clean and very nice staff but the bed was not confortable to sleep in, courtains were in very bad shape and the room was verry small. The good thing was that every day they clean the room and also change towels, bed sheets every 2days.
Breakfast was a cold buffet, not so diversified but vegetables and fruits were fresh and that was ok.
Position is very good, not difficult to find it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with fru.pl
Davide G, Direttore at Club Meeting Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Pisyliciu,

I want to say to thanks for your review.

I'm so sorry that you didn't find your bed counfortable but for the bed, unfurtunately, everyone has his preference.. it depends on how everyone is used to sleep..

Thanks for the good words about the cleaning of the room (that we think it's a strenght point of this structure) and the breakfast.. we buy vegetables and fruits every day to get the service better.

Hope to see you again,