US$247
US$94
US$69
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$87/night.

Hotel Aurea Rimini(Miramare)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$105
US$83
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$162
US$142
Hotel Stresa(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Paola(Torre Pedrera)
US$103
US$70
Savings alert! 50% below average rates

The price you found is 50% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$141/night.

Up Hotel(Rimini)
US$157
US$149
US$267
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$312/night.

Hotel Crystal(Torre Pedrera)
US$531
All reviewsfree beach towelsswimming poolfree wifithe air conditioningthe main streetlovely hoteltrain stationreceptionsea
Reviewed 7 August 2017

When I arrived they were in "restoration", so a lot of garbage were in the floors and few things did not worked, i.e., the TV and the fridge in my room. They repaired it, but if I knew that it was under repair I would have never made a booking. However, this hotel is very well situated and offers, with its I-Suite, nice health treatments. The bus for Rimini city centre is just 20 meters from the hotel. The dinners had nothing special and if you want to eat a specific meal you have to spend a total of 30Euros... The best thing was the swimming pool. The staff with me was very friendly, but I know that some customers were not so happy!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2017

Overall, we were happy with our stay at Villa Adriatica. These are the key points which I'd like to make:

1) Area for improvement: We paid extra for a "Liberty Room" because it looked and was described so nicely in the advertisements. KEY POINT: The room we received was not the one which was described on the hotel (and affiliates) websites (i.e. looked nothing like the pictures, no fireplace, no chimney, no expresso maker, no bathrobe/slippers and looked less spacious). When I explained to reception they explained that there are various types of "Liberty Rooms" - this is inconsistent with the website. The manager understood and was actually really nice and friendly about it which makes me feel bad about writing this but I think it is important and I hope the website is updated. We received a free meal in the restaurant as compensation.

2) Area for improvement: The walls are thin and you can hear quite clearly the people in the adjacent room and in the corridor. For example, we could hear the person next door snoring.

3) Strength: The room was freshly renovated and had modern furniture and was clean. It was cleaned each day and we were very happy with the general cleanliness.

4) Stengh: Great pool area - although we didn't go in the pool it looked great and was bigger than I expected. There were always available sunbeds.

5) Strengh: Perfect location, right next to the beach and next to some great restaurants.

6) Strength: Bikes were available to use free of charge. We really enjoyed taking advantage of this and cycling down the beachfront which is very cycle friendly with lots of cycle lane space.

7) Area for improvement: Our "Expresso Maker" was a basic kettle with a selection of teas and no coffee in sight! This probably needs updating on the website.

8) Strength: They have Sangria at the bar for €2.50 a glass and it was great.

9) Stength: The staff we dealt with were friendly and helpful and went out of their way to look after us.

10) Strength: Free wifi and free beach towels

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

We've been there only for three days but i must say that i would have stayed more, and for sure we will return very soon. Great staff always ready to help you, the location is excellent , the rooms are large and comfortable. Delicious food , with varied menu as well as an excellent service in both bar and the restaurant. I have to say that the service we received from the time we checked in untill we left was just..... fantastic !!!
I send you all a warm greeting and I hope to be back very soon!!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

Ho soggiornato più volte in questo elegante e accogliente hotel, trovo il personale squisitamente gentile e sempre professionale. Sono tutti molto disponibili a fornire informazioni e sorrisi. Qualche disagio per le camere in ristrutturazione ben si sopporta. Non vedo l'ora di provare le nuove ! Lo consiglio a chi ama sentirsi a casa!

I have stayed here several times in this elegant and welcoming hotel, I find the exquisitely friendly and always professional staff. They are all very helpful to provide information and smiles. Some discomfort for the refurbished rooms well suits. I can not wait to try the new ones! I would recommend it to anyone who likes to feel at home!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2017

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com