US$145
US$120
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Aurea Rimini(Miramare)(Great Value!)
US$158
US$153
Up Hotel(Rimini)
US$103
Hotel Accademia(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$62
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$95/night.

US$170
US$150
US$284
US$140
Hotel Stresa(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$59
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

Hotel Crystal(Torre Pedrera)
US$201
Hotels.com
Hotel Villa Paola(Torre Pedrera)
US$152
US$91
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Hotel Eriale(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$57
US$55
Orbitz.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I felt so good in this hotel, Angelica, the waitress made us to feel like we are from there, like family. The staff was extraordinary, everybody was so kind with us, they always gave us a smile and made us to feel so good. Everyday our rooms were cleaned and the food was excelent. Thanks Eurhotel for everything !!

1  Thank Veronica J
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Eurhotel was a good choice! The rooms are nice and clean.The location is amazing.I had a wonderful seaview from my balcony, but the most important point of this hotel is the staff.Everybody's kind, friendly and makes you to feel a part of family!The cleaning ladies, the chef, the receptioner and also the owner of the hotel make that place different! Especially Angelica who is the greatest waitress I've ever seen! She made me to like her from the first time and I will never forget her! This place won't be the same without her!

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Although the hotel is not new, cleanliness, facilities and hospitality of the entire staff made us feel wonderful. Congratulations to the management, the staff, especially Angelica and cook. We will return at the first opportunity.

1  Thank Carmen M
Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

In that hotel I have felt like I was part of a family.Very good conditions. A nice committed and profesional staff. Very good food due to the cheff and the entire personnel from the chitchen. Special thanks to Corado and Naomi . Angelica, You are the best!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Nadia M
Reviewed 30 March 2016

you have great luck with Angelica is the best waitress i-ve ever seen in my life,love,made me better holiday, the perfect match to the job it. Everything was great, everybody received me very well,i felt good, but Angelica made my vacantion more beautiful,not-ll never forget

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with friends