Eurhotel
US$181
Up Hotel(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$115
Oxygen Lifestyle Hotel Helvetia Parco(Viserbella)(Great Value!)
US$136
US$120
Official Hotel Site
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$157/night.

Hotel Stresa(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$72
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Hotel Accademia(Rimini)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$57
Priceline
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$119
US$115
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

Hotel Villa Paola(Torre Pedrera)
US$143
US$128
Travelocity
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$359
US$339
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 September 2016

This hotel with pool was booked well in advance of my visit, I was attending the Motogp in Misano about a 20 minute drive away.

On arrival I was asked for my passport or some form of Id which was placed in the pigeon hole relating to my room keys, I was told this would be returned on departure This is a first for me and didn't leave me feeling too comfortable. I must admit i did ask for them back the following day

The room over looked the beach and this was nice to relax on a bit in the mornings and late evenings.
The two single beds Id asked for were not in the room but a double, this was remedied a further 20 minutes later, it seem they put two singles together to make a double.

The staff are brilliant, they are all very helpful indeed, from the young guy on reception is a good laugh and is always smiling, shame i didn't get his name so I could give him a mention.

The room was clean and tidy, although looked a little dated but had all one would need, to be fair I was only there to sleep a few hours a night and explorer the town.

There is no mini bar but a fridge, it wasn't plugged in but I guess this was on purpose as why burn electricity if no one is using it.

There's a bar attached to the hotel and a restaurant, they have live music regular (very nice)

this hotel has under ground parking at 7 euros per night, the car park is very dark so look out for the red lights on the columns as once pressed will give you timed lighting until you reach the stairs to the reception. booking for parking it not necessary but always good to ask.

This is a good place to stay and a very good spot as the beach is across the road.

Room Tip: ask for beach view..nice to sit out on balcony and people watch
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
DeviraGeneralManager, Direttore at Eurhotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2016

Dear customer,
thank you for appreciate our service and our staff members.
We hope to see you next year.

kind regards

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Breakfast at this place is a joke they ran out of butter asked for some was told it was finished this with still over an hour of service to go juice machine always dispensing slightly flavoured water tablecloth at the coffee machine filthy the place is a joke

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank James H
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

I felt so good in this hotel, Angelica, the waitress made us to feel like we are from there, like family. The staff was extraordinary, everybody was so kind with us, they always gave us a smile and made us to feel so good. Everyday our rooms were cleaned and the food was excelent. Thanks Eurhotel for everything !!

1  Thank Veronica J
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Eurhotel was a good choice! The rooms are nice and clean.The location is amazing.I had a wonderful seaview from my balcony, but the most important point of this hotel is the staff.Everybody's kind, friendly and makes you to feel a part of family!The cleaning ladies, the chef, the receptioner and also the owner of the hotel make that place different! Especially Angelica who is the greatest waitress I've ever seen! She made me to like her from the first time and I will never forget her! This place won't be the same without her!

Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

Although the hotel is not new, cleanliness, facilities and hospitality of the entire staff made us feel wonderful. Congratulations to the management, the staff, especially Angelica and cook. We will return at the first opportunity.

1  Thank Carmen M