Affittacamere Iris Bed and Breakfast(Trieste)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$69
  • Breakfast included
US$84
US$73
Albergo alla Posta(Trieste)(Great Value!)
US$105
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$78
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsthe bushotel is locatedrooms are cleanparking garageper nightthe hotel offersrailway stationair conditionparking placeshort staythe main squarecitysupermarketmeters
Reviewed 28 March 2018

I stayed here only one night. I arrived around midnight and really appreciated quick check in and staff was very friendly.
The breakfast is pretty simple.
The is not big but quite comfortable.
Cannot say too much as I had only short stay

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 January 2018

Good location. Very friendly staff. Clean rooms and the breakfast was also ok. You can park on the street and go to the center with the bus. You can buy your ticket 30 meters from the hotel and the bus stop is there as well.

Stayed: October 2017
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We were greeted very well at reception, with the smile and the presentation of hotel facilities. Before entering our room the staff gave us information about the city of Trieste. In the room we found a small gift offered by the hotel for a special occasion, in the newly renovated bathroom and spotlessly clean we did a fantastic shower, we did not hear any noise in the next rooms and slept very late in the morning. The hotel employees were nice and they showed us what to visit in the city. The breakfast was very full of sweet and salty meals, very nice staff we can not forget.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel is small, but everything was good. Rooms are clean and functional.
Breakfast is standard but tasty with lot of italian cakes and candies.
Staff is polite. Bus station fordowntown is very close to hotel,.but also you can walk for 15 minutes.
Also shopping center Torri D'Europa is just about 900m from hotel.
I was there for three days and I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Only stayed for one night and, to be honest, glad that that was all. Small hotel in all ways - lift for one person and several steps to get there. Room probably the smallest I have slept in for years. Bathroom and Toilet definitely the smallest I have ever experienced in a hotel. I know I am a big lad but it was impossible to get in the shower. Even my modest sized wife couldn't turn round in there with the door closed. Toilet was under the sink ... well at least our legs were. Not again please !

Room Tip: One in a different hotel !
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple