Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
eDreamsUS$118
FindHotelUS$118
PricelineUS$118
TripadvisorUS$118
StayForLong
Snaptravel
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 December 2018 via mobile

Me wife and 2 kids visited this hotel. Very friendly girls on reception, specially girl from Albania Elena. Hotel is in the city center and nice for stay. Rooms are very cold because heated with AC that take long time to raise temperature.
Garage for car is few minutes away and it is very very small box where my car fit very difficultly. Also garage is 20€ per night extra cost on top of price for room.
Big minus is that hotel have 37 rooms and not have restaurant for dinner.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank 121engineers
Reviewed 15 November 2018

Booked online as we were driving to Trieste, so no research done.
The first thing that got me was the fact that many Hotels in TA list parking available, but do not specify always if its free or where it is! So when you are short on time this can lead to losing nearly an hour.
The staff at the check in were indifferent (and once again check in procedures take SO LONG, why in 2018?).
The room was bright, modern, big enough and clean.
Had a terrible sleep as the noise from the main road was incessant.This was partly my fault as I'd left the window partially open.
So good and bad.Seemed to be pricey for mid September, but I guess it was right in the centre of town.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank odimascio
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

The rooms are quaint- round beds and a good AC system (that requires the windows to be closed to work). The hotel is 5 stories high so a good size. My room was near the lifts overlooking the central courtyard- a bit dark. Bathrooms very good and breakfast is excellent.

Staff a big plus- all are friendly but would absolutely pick out the Indian gentleman who went out of his way at in the mornings to be helpful with umbrellas etc

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank JavaJiveHK
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

This hotel was about a 5-10 minute walk from train station. Located in a very nice area not far from the waterfront, nice cafes and some shopping. The hotel staff were very gracious. The room was immaculate. Great WiFi. Wonderful shower with lots of hot water! Delicious abundant breakfast. Would definitely stay here next time!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank malloryo1
Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Right now I’m staying at the hotel.I am really disappointed with their service.When I came yesterday ,I had to ask them for everything for such as slippers,tissue etc.They have very few people working to serve the customer and
Breakfast was not up to the standard.Its a very small hotel but only positive thing that it’s situated near locals amenities. I couldn’t watch tv as it’s only in local language.When I asked about english channels they told me that it is available on sky but I couldn’t fix it.I asked them this morning but until now they couldn’t fix it.A lady came and tried for 30mins but couldn’t fixed it .
It’s not value for money.Company’s corporate discounted Price is €150 per night but it’s cheaper if you book from online site.

Date of stay: January 2018