“Excellent Staff”

Trieste Tourist Office
Reviewed 25 July 2017

The staff were very supportive to me when I was looking for a particular building based on an old black and white photgraph. they were able to identify the building and give me directios to fined it. Thanks to the staff for their help.

All reviews
"euros"
in 5 reviews
"parts"

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Visited the Tourist Office to get information after arriving in the city. We bought Trieste Cards here which provided us with free admission to several locations and unlimited bus trips. Since we didn't have a rental car we used the bus system extensively.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

I saw good reviews on Trip Advisor to head to the tourism office, and I am glad I followed this advice. I signed up for the two hour walking tour of the city, and received just enough of a history lesson to inspire me to pursue more on my own. They also told me about the three-day discount card (they have a smaller version as well) which gives you unlimited access on their municipal bus system and free access to museums. That was a good investment, because I rode busses everywhere. The public transport is very good. One thing to keep in mind, as the night progresses there are less busses. I stayed out until after 11:30 p and needed to take the #6 back to my hotel. I think I missed the last one. Here's a tip. Head to the train station, and there is a taxi stand on the side.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

An inexpensive tour starts daily from 10.30am and last for around two hours. You receive a history of the town and walk to some of the nearby attractions. Along the way the guide points out places of interest of which you can explore in more detail later. An excellent chance to ask questions, so you can explore Trieste better in your own time. Quite a strenuaous walk up some steep hills and probably a total of 3km long. Moderate fitness is enough to complete the tour. Our guide spoke Italian and English, but I get the impression other languages are available. Pay and book at the tourist office just off Piazza di Italia.

1  Thank Jason655