“Nice place to get information and map”

Trieste Tourist Office
Reviewed 25 September 2017

It was difficult to find, but when found it provided a lot of good information about Trieste. A good place to start if you have no idea or prepared to visit the area.

All reviews
"euros"
in 5 reviews
"parts"

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Very helpful multilingual staff, and lots of brochures and maps. I recommend you buy the VFG pass. It allows access to museums, local transport and lots of other things.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

We went to the tourist office on our first day and the staff were very helpful giving us information on things to do and how to get there (we didn't have a car).
They also do walking tours from the tourist office (you have to book on to them) at 10am. I would highly recommend doing this - the guide was very knowledgeable and gave the tour in both italian and english. She told us a lot about the history of trieste and it gave us a good grounding of the layout of the city.
We also bought FGV cards which gave us free access to many of the attractions, including Miramare castle, and we paid the extra £6 to get unlimited bus travel included. our cards were for 7 days but you could also purchase them for shorter periods of time and I imagine that the added price for the bus travel would then be cheaper also.
The card was particularly useful as we then didn't have to try and find a ticket machine whenever we wanted to get a bus anywhere.

3  Thank abbi M
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

My hotel was literally across the street from the tourist office, but she had to look it up on the computer- my phone was dead. You could see the hotel from the office- really?