“Everything I said for”

Trieste Tourist Office
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We were in Trieste Italy in May 2017 for our grand tour of all countries circling the alps and found this information centre very helpful.

I would return for help to this location again.

All reviews
"euros"
in 5 reviews
"parts"

Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I had been in Trieste in June for a study trip, and participated on a walking tour. Upon my return in November, I brought a group from Los Angeles for a conference and wanted to book a group tour for them. Paola in the tourism office was so helpful! She connected me with Marzia who agreed to do a 2-hour tour that week, and meet us in the lobby of our hotel! Paola also allowed me to hang out in the office because my ATM card was being rejected by my bank (they never got the travel advisory) and the Bora wind was raging outside and I needed a warm place to figure out that problem. I love this place; a little oasis in the heart of the city.

1  Thank Kerry M
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Go and get one, or more,( one for each person). of the audio guide units. They will lead you through the larger parts of Trieste. Saw stuff I would have never seen on our own.

1  Thank Gcruik
Reviewed 1 October 2017

The lady who dealt with us was so helpful. She advised us to purchase the FVG card for 48 hours with the bus add on. This worked out at 21 euros each and was well worth it. Her advice on which buses etc. meant we made the most of our two day break.

1  Thank Bobbelar