US$89
Affittacamere Iris Bed and Breakfast(Trieste)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$171
US$68
  • Restaurant
US$106
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2017

I arrived after 9pm so the building which housed the reception was locked. I eventually managed to get someone on the phone who told me where to find the key to my room which was in a separate building. No information was given regarding breakfast, wifi etc., I was just told where to leave the key if I left before reception opened at 8am. The room itself was clean and bed comfortable, but the chipped old furniture and dated wallpaper were in need of a revamp. Be warned that every sound carried, from people coming and going in the corridors, to guests using the their bathroom facilities. The room was supposedly discounted, but it wasn't worth anything more, and with it's basic no frills and lack customer service it was fine for a stopover.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 December 2016

nice location in a quiet plaza. antique decoration and very simple room, but clean and comfortable stay. Quiet sleep.
wifi connection was somehow stable to a certain point..dont expect hi-speed.
Staff is ok. could be nicer, but its acceptable.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 August 2015

We stayed one night in Trieste at this hotel and it's best described as an average hotel. The rooms are clean and everything is working, but there's nothing extra. The staff at the reception were not very service-minded, they did what you would expect but not more. You should know that there is no internet access in the rooms, but you can get internet access in the reception although it's not very fast. Overall, an average hotel experience.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay here. The room was the quietest we have stayed in all month in Italy. It's nestled in a quiet plaza just off of any main road (most other hotels we in very busy streets) so we could open our windows and have peace still. The room was very clean and comfortable. However the wi-fi was NOT free. The code they gave us prompted us to a pay for access page. Which is unfortunate these days, especially for paying a moderate price for the room. Nice restaurants were steps away, and the main square in the city was just a few blocks. Great location. Nice bed. We would recommend it.

Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 7 March 2014

Unfortunately I was not very satisfied with the Hotel Capitelli. My stay started off on the wrong foot, because I had an old, invalid credit card stored with my booking through www.booking.com reservation, and the hotel cancelled my reservation. That's of course entirely my fault, but I would have expected the hotel to at least notify me about the cancellation. Luckily I could book again (I had already travelled to Trieste), but had to pay for breakfast, which for my original booking I didn't have to.

This was not all. On arrival, the wireless internet was not working (which the desk personnel did not tell me). The mattress in the bed was terrible. Further, I first got a wrong key, so I could not re-enter the annex where my room was, and had to get a different key.

It's a shame, because the hotel is not expensive, the location is great, and the room was very cosy and calm.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business