Cinque Terre Riviera le Camere DI Enrica
US$135
US$148
  • Free Internet
US$148
Affittacamere Tonino Basso(Vernazza)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$168
Affittacamere PZ(Vernazza)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Free Internet
Lisetta Rooms(Vernazza)
US$122
Agriturismo Pavi delle 5 Terre(Vernazza)(Great Value!)
US$85
  • Breakfast included
Albergo Barbara(Vernazza)
US$79
La Perla delle 5 Terre(Vernazza)(Great Value!)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 June 2015

Enrica was able to accommodate 4 of us with 2 rooms on short notice by email. She made arrangements with a shopkeeper friend across the street to greet us and let her know we had arrived. The rooms were simple but nice. Location couldn't have been better, a block from the train station and a block from the harbor square.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Tom B
Reviewed 20 November 2013

Memo's Room are very close to the train station and centrally located in Vernazza. The room I had was very basic. Just a bed, bathroom and closet (no phone, wifi, fridge, breakfast etc) but it was very clean and I enjoyed being on the main street for the people watching out my window! It is up a fairly sttep 2 flights of stairs to get to the room so if you have bad knees this is not hte place for you. The only drawback for me was Enrica herself. I dont know if she was having a bad few days or not but she doesn't seem to enjoy the hospitality industry. Not very friendly, kind of brusque and once she gets you passport and hands the key off thats it. You dont see her until it's time to pay. There was no discussion of the own or things to do or even "call me if you need anything". However - the room is very convenient to everything in Vernazza. It was super clean, had a nice big closet and extra pillows & blankets which I appreciated. I guess I just expected a little more warmth from the proprietor. Also - since Vernazza is so small there is really nowhere to escape the train noise and church bells. I just wore earplugs and slept very well.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank ElVee2010
Reviewed 31 October 2013

Central location, reasonable price. Bed OK. Bathroom had no place to hang towel. Soap, but no shampoo. Two flights of very steep stairs. Room opened on the back with window to rocky wall. Noisy from trains passing. Seemed as though the sound was amplified. Basic room with very good location, except for the steps.

Room Tip: If we stayed here again, I would chose a room on the front facing the street. I do not believe it would be any more noisy than the back room we had.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 July 2013

In Vernazza you cannot find large hotels. Mostly they rent rooms above shops or restaurants. The ones closer to the harbor are pricier than the ones near train station. You can walk between the two in less than 5 minutes. Everything is very close. Memo's Room is near the train station. We reserved directly with Enrica and confirmed one week before our arrival. She is a straight forward, no nonsense lady. Does not want your credit card number to hold the reservation only that you confirm a week ahead. She met us in front of the building once we arrived. They had some construction going on in the building and the stairs were a bit dusty. But the room was clean and simple. I did not like the location of the room so much. It was located in the back, with windows opening to a rocky wall. This did not allow the air circulation and the night breeze and it got stuffy at night without AC. If we go there again, we would ask for a room facing the street even though it may be noisier. But if you stay in town I doubt that you can find quiet rooms anyway. We saved a lot by staying at Memo's and used the savings to go to nice restaurants. Don't miss Bel Forte restaurant with great views and wonderful staff!

Room Tip: Don't take the room in the back; it does not get much air and is not quiet either.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mina50952
Reviewed 17 July 2013

My husband and I stayed in Memo's Rooms for 3 nights in June. It was fantastic. We had a bit of a hard time finding Enrica (we didnt bring cell phones), but after asking a local shop owner she connected us. Our room was off the main road but was one of the inner rooms. It was one of the biggest rooms we had during our entire trip through Italy. The room was very clean, had a big queen size bed with good linens, was spacious and had a great bathroom. As we stayed here for 3 nights Enrica came back on the 2nd day to tidy up and restock the bathroom. We weren't expecting this and it was greatly appreciated. I would absolutely stay here again. Vernazza was one of our favourite towns and all the restaurants and shops served fantastic food. You cannot even tell that Vernazza was flooded - it was cleaned up so well and has kept the quiet, rustic and stunning qualities it had before. We had a wonderful experience here.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple