“Wonderful Seafood Restaurant Genova”
Review of L'angolo dei beati - CLOSED

L'angolo dei beati
Price range: US$23 - US$79
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 August 2014

If you are looking for a local seafood restaurant away from tourist, L'Angolo Dei Beati is the place! Located in a residential area proximal to AC Genova Hotel, this restaurant has atmosphere (romantic), excellent service and great food. Owner Angela takes good care of her customers. Complimentary appetizer of salmon and a small glass of sangria is presented to each person.

We had the best spaghetti with clams (13 euros) along with fresh squid (15 euros) on top of greens. Complimenting our dishes were pomme frites and a small green salad of arugula and tomatoes. The house red wine was a perfect similar to a chanti. We did not have desert, but there were several to choose from at 7 euros. At the end of our meal, we were served a complimentary small plate homemade cookies! Just delicious.

We cannot wait to return. Our meal for two was a total of 50 Euros. Excellent and worth every penny!

Date of visit: August 2014

Reviewed 8 August 2014

What a lovely evening. I treated myself to the mixed grill which arrived so beautifully displayed I posted a picture of my plate (which I never do)! My waitress was so nice and attentive - she made me feel special. This night was a stand out for me in both quality of food and in atmosphere of sweetness.

Date of visit: August 2014
Reviewed 28 June 2014

This neighborhood restaurant is what we would all want to have next to our house. Terrific food, great variety, excellent wine list with warm and personable service. The timing of the dishes was just right and the restaurant atmosphere very pleasant.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Had dinner twice while visiting Nervi Genoa. The restaurant is visually very attractive. The food is very fresh, and presented nicely. The hostess/waitress is very friendly, and makes suggestions as to menu items. The past dishes we tried were fantastic. Dessert menu is also very good. Recommend this restaurant highly.

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank mikmam
Reviewed 10 February 2013

The quality of the fish served in this little restaurant in a residential area of Quarto is excellent, as is the service of the owner. What really is missing here is a touch of originality on the menu.

1  Thank Zia_Angelina