“Wonderful dinner!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. Food was great and service was excellent. Would highly recommend this restaurant if you like seafood!

1  Thank my p

Reviewed 23 June 2015

Oh my, worth traveling to Genova for is dinner at L'Angolo die Beati! Sometimes I regret writing a glowing review for a restaurant that clearly only Italians are patronizing. What occurs is that the place gets overrun by Americans. Oh well, I was the only non-local there on a Saturday night. Most of the outside tables were already reserved, but I got nice table looking at a garden site with a decoded wall. Now, let's get to the food, for the first course I had ravioli with fish inside, on the plate lightly topping the outstanding oil/wine sauce were small pieces of salmon. But to top off, the chef put a small lobster on the plate. I should have ordered two of these dishes. For my second plate I ordered their fish specialty. Again cook perfect, with lemon and olive oil with a little pesto. I am going back tomorrow or the next day. Make reservations and request to seat outside, assuming the weather permits.

The restaurant was full by the time my second course arrived, but the two ladies that were managing the tables treated me as though I was there only customer. Wonderful food and wonderful service.

Maybe one of the top five meals I have eaten in Italy.

1  Thank Casmir
Reviewed 22 June 2015

This was a wonderful little romantic restaurant with very good seafood and nice service. Me and my wife spent a great evening there.

On the downsides: we made a reservation using MyTable, but when we arrived they did not know nothing about it and said that they do not use MyTable. Also, they spoke very little English and the English menu seemed to be less updated than the Italian one. But after-all they accepted us anyway and served us wonderfully.

Review collected in partnership with MyTable.com
1  Thank Toomas H
Reviewed 10 August 2014

If you are looking for a local seafood restaurant away from tourist, L'Angolo Dei Beati is the place! Located in a residential area proximal to AC Genova Hotel, this restaurant has atmosphere (romantic), excellent service and great food. Owner Angela takes good care of her customers. Complimentary appetizer of salmon and a small glass of sangria is presented to each person.

We had the best spaghetti with clams (13 euros) along with fresh squid (15 euros) on top of greens. Complimenting our dishes were pomme frites and a small green salad of arugula and tomatoes. The house red wine was a perfect similar to a chanti. We did not have desert, but there were several to choose from at 7 euros. At the end of our meal, we were served a complimentary small plate homemade cookies! Just delicious.

We cannot wait to return. Our meal for two was a total of 50 Euros. Excellent and worth every penny!

Reviewed 8 August 2014

What a lovely evening. I treated myself to the mixed grill which arrived so beautifully displayed I posted a picture of my plate (which I never do)! My waitress was so nice and attentive - she made me feel special. This night was a stand out for me in both quality of food and in atmosphere of sweetness.