“You have to come here !!”
Review of L'angolo dei beati - CLOSED

L'angolo dei beati
Price range: US$23 - US$79
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

The Chef is an Artist & a Genius. The Hostess is the epitome of Grace, Elegance and Hospitality. A fantastic place, understated but an absolute treasure. Exquisite Food, even better service and some good old foot tapping music. Please ask for the days dessert. If the Pistachio Parfait is available insist on having it.. will come to Genoa only to eat here.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

We were surprised at how great the food was at this restaurant. This is a 'must stop' if you are in Genoa and looking for a great meal! The service was attentive and relaxed as you would expect in an Italian restaurant. Lovely environment and while there wasn't much English spoken the wait staff could not have done more to set us at ease and make it a wonderful evening!

1  Thank Ken H
Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

Did not know what to expect but in the end pleasantly surprised. Got there early just before opening and had to individualize serviced. Minimal English knowledge but we got along. Enjoyed The appetizer from the shaft which was fish, as well as the sparkling wine. Nice touch. If you're looking for something elegant this is the place to go.

1  Thank Michael D
Reviewed 4 June 2016

My husband and I had a wonderful dinner at this restaurant. Food was great and service was excellent. Would highly recommend this restaurant if you like seafood!

1  Thank my p
Reviewed 23 June 2015

Oh my, worth traveling to Genova for is dinner at L'Angolo die Beati! Sometimes I regret writing a glowing review for a restaurant that clearly only Italians are patronizing. What occurs is that the place gets overrun by Americans. Oh well, I was the only non-local there on a Saturday night. Most of the outside tables were already reserved, but I got nice table looking at a garden site with a decoded wall. Now, let's get to the food, for the first course I had ravioli with fish inside, on the plate lightly topping the outstanding oil/wine sauce were small pieces of salmon. But to top off, the chef put a small lobster on the plate. I should have ordered two of these dishes. For my second plate I ordered their fish specialty. Again cook perfect, with lemon and olive oil with a little pesto. I am going back tomorrow or the next day. Make reservations and request to seat outside, assuming the weather permits.

The restaurant was full by the time my second course arrived, but the two ladies that were managing the tables treated me as though I was there only customer. Wonderful food and wonderful service.

Maybe one of the top five meals I have eaten in Italy.

1  Thank Casmir