“Best restaurant in italy till now”
Review of Trenta Denari

Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Pls go.
This is the best place me and my wife were in in italy till now. It all started with a shared portion of ravioli bolognese. Same was the best Ravioli me and my wife ever had. Same were served with a sauce well ok it is not what i would call a bolognese because it is not really a tomato sauce with meat but more an hmm secret of the house kind of stuff and it was excellent. Than we had the tagliatelli which consists of black angus steak rare and pork fillet well done cooked on the i guess wood bbq. Well they were perfect except for the size which was not eatable even for 2 hungry lions that eat a lot. So please have a go you will not regret it just book a day in advance as it is always full. Oh yeah for the people concerning the price hmm i don t know how they do it it is unbelievable cheap and i mean cheap as we had a bottle of wine 2 beers and several digestives for 40 euros. What more to say unless pls go

2  Thank Mike231276

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Stumbled on by chance, as we were staying nearby and it was the closest on TA. They were full, a good sign, but we just sat outside and they bought us out a couple of glasses of wine while we waited.

The owner climbed a fence nearby to pick a couple of lemons!

Homemade ravioli starter was not bad, but the steak platter was awesome if you like rare steak. If you like a steak, this is the place to visit. Great atmosphere.

We bought a bottle of wine, and they never charged us for the fist glasses we had outside. They gave us a couple of digestifs after the meal, and didn't charge for them. All in all it came to fifty euros for the two of us. We left a big tip. Go here!

2  Thank 845markd845
Reviewed 30 May 2017 via mobile

This was one of the best meals I've ever had here. The ravioli was incredible, and the meat was delicious and went on forever. On top of everything, the location was cozy and charming - and so unique. I highly recommend!!

3  Thank Mahri R
Reviewed 2 November 2016

My wife and I wanted to eat meat,...well we were serve meat. An excellent meat for this matter. The owner welcome us as locals, and had some fun with us when we couldn't finish all the plate he's served my wife and I. See for yourself the picture. This was one of the highlights of our 2 weeks trip in Tuscany.

1  Thank Joc591115
Reviewed 24 October 2016

Fabulous food and lovely people couldn't be more helpful. The ambience is great for a group of you and the smell fantastic. The food was beautifully cooked and so much of it, we just couldn't eat it all. Not easy to find but amazing and worth every euro.

2  Thank _debra_perkins