“Amazing vegan food in Italy!”
Review of Origami

Origami
Ranked #15 of 491 Restaurants in La Spezia
Price range: US$17 - US$23
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

Super delicious food - everything was excellent! The Waiter was friendly and there is a really chilled vibe. Lovely to sit outside.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Really helpful, friendly waiter who spoke English and offered to translate the menu for me. The atmosphere is super chill and artsy, food was good, and the prices were reasonable. Also all of the food is vegan.

Reviewed 10 August 2017

It is a cultural association to try absolutely for those who love vegan and vegetarian cuisine. I often go there and every time I try new things. The menu changes every week, but I'm always weak for hummus. it's super! The guys who run it are really nice, the kitchen is great and the atmosphere is very characteristic too. Never misses the good music and the venue is perfect for even after dinner ... there are so many table games with which you can play and spend the evening. I recommend it to young people and adults and I'm sure if you enjoy Origami you can not do it any more! I can not wait to reopen because my homemade hummus is not as good as theirs :D

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

We ate here today, we had an anti-pasto, a primo, secondo, and a dessert from the very creative menu. It was all vegan, and all excellent! We definitely recommend eating here, even for non-vegans.

Reviewed 7 April 2016 via mobile

We loved eating here so much, we are heading back for round 2 tonight. The waiter is very helpful, explaining what is gluten free to us and what wasn't. The food service was prompt and didn't disappoint on the flavour front. The prices are insanely cheap, we had 3 entrees, 1 main, 3 sides, 2 glasses of wine and 2 bottles of water for €35! The side salad was enormous you could eat it as a main. The atmosphere is warm and inviting with great music. Would definitely recommend a visit.

3  Thank kblinks