“Dinner for 4 people”

I-Sushi La Spezia
Ranked #22 of 482 Restaurants in La Spezia
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 29 December 2016

In 4 people we took a mixture of Onigiri, Maki and Uramaki.
Below we took Ramen, Udon, Soba with chicken, chicken rice with seafood and Tempura.
Excellent quality and affordable price.

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I am no expert on sushi but I have had sushi in Japan so I do know a thing or two about how an actual sushi tastes. This place though fancy with a great vibe lacks on service and food quality. The portions didn't seem right as per the price and this was one of the most expensive meals (by Italian standards) that we ate in La spezia. The service was really bad considering there were just 2 couples other than us at this restaurant. The waiters were more interested in huddling together than serve us what we ordered maybe because it was close to their closing hours. I would never go back nor recommend this place for good sushi.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

This is a very good sushi restaurant in La Spezia; the fish is fresh and good and the service is very attentive.

Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

We were so happy to find a Japanese restaurant for dinner in La Spezia. We enjoyed the comfortable environment and good services. The fried shrimps noodle was excellent and we loved the red shrimp sashimi which was extremely fresh and yummy

Reviewed 3 August 2016

We were tired of Italian food so we found this place online and were very pleasantly surprised. There was one English speaking server so they were nice enough to put us in his section. He was very good at recommending rolls and letting us know what was fresh. It was a bit pricey for their rolls and miso soup but it was a welcome relief during our vacation and brief stop in La Spezia.