All reviews great boutique good sized bathroom living room highlight of our trip fresh orange juice quiet location lounge area santa margarita per day stayed for nights enjoyed our stay fantastic location italian riviera furniture cinzia berries mille
Reviewed 11 September 2018

Hotel Blue di Te sits in the most beautiful location in Italy where you find the best Bellini, the perfect manicured beaches, great food and stunning arcitecture. This tiny town has it all and what it lacks the Blu di Te makes up for. The beautifully curated knick knacks, industrial and vintage gymnasium furniture combined with volumes of flowers and neat mid century European elegance make this hotel a true treasure. I won't even start on the breakfast, just make sure you leave time to enjoy the perfect breakfast buffet and the cheese! Excellent hotel, I can't wait to return!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank richardtM2644AN
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

A great 3-night stay at this gem of a boutique hotel located in the heart of Santa Margherita- Hip and thoughtfully designed spaces - beautifully presented and very tasty breakfast and an incredible staff happy to help with every request. Above and beyond my expectations - I wish I could have stayed longer!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff, location, spottless rooms, marvelous food & winery and outrageous service ('no' does not exist here): all the pieces of the hospitality puzzle come together in this place. We want go back!

We stayed for 4 nights in August and during booking I initially doubted because of the absence of a pool. But I am so thankfull that I decide to book Blu Di Te because our stay was outrageous.

The house is extremely well styled and decorated, all furniture pieces are unique and are good mixture of vintage and contemporary. Selection of flowery and music was also nice, to set a relax ambiance here.

The breakfast is one of the best we ever experienced. Rooms were spottless clean and well equiped with mini-bar, bathrobes, slippers, save, and sweet little balcony.

Staff was also extremely helpfull in preparing fast a nice lunchbox with winery, sandwiches and cold cuts when we reserved a boat for the day.

Regarding the absence of the pool: staff was very helpfull in the advice and reservation of sunbeds at the local beach hotspots. And guess what? They will have a rooftop swimming pool next year! OMG! Can't wait! Blu Di Te wil be next year's hotspot of the area.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 276aleX
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel but the air conditioning does not work (so I would not advise staying there in the summer!) I spoke to the staff twice and they said there was nothing they could do and I was not the first to complain. There are no views from the rooms and the rooms are quite dark.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda Torrisi R
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Cool and very nice new boutique hotel. Excellent air conditionned rooms, wonderful service. Helpful staff, clean, nice decor, great beds, good food, excellent location. Santa Margarita is a wonderful town, full of charm and not to crowded by tourism. We'll be back for sure!

Trip type: Travelled with family