“Great shop lovely owner”
Review of Bellagioseta

Bellagioseta
Ranked #2 of 15 Shopping in Bellagio
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Just walked into this shop with my wife to ask directions and pleased I did. Without giving any indication we would be buying anything he was so helpful and kind. My wife then bought a couple of small gifts for family but also bought a magnificent and stylish Medici leather bag for a very reasonable price, probably half the cost of a similar bag in Australia. Thoroughly recommend this shop and it's friendly owner.

2  Thank Doug C
"pier"
"shoes"
"ferry"

Reviewed 12 February 2017

Bellagio is a beautiful place and I remember strolling the streets and coming across this quaint shop with an attractive display that made me unable to walk past. Inside the items were very special and of course I managed to find a scarf to take home to Adelaide, South Australia. I remember the lovely man who served us and the beautiful wrapping paper. A treasured experience after some very unfriendly situations we came across in some parts of Italy. Thanks to the Owner for making the effort with us he's a gem.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Just a truly awesome tie and scarf shop in Bellagio - if you're ever visiting go to Bellagioseta (via G.Garibaldi, 61). Como Silk ties from €15. Need a bigger plane for the amount we bought. Great interaction with the owner - not made to feel rushed at all.
Amazing owner and great selection of stock. Handbags and jackets, belts - lots worth browsing. Lovely packaging makes them perfect for gifts (or treats for yourself!)

Will be returning!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Just couldn't resist coming back here again! I always find a beautiful scarf, bag, or some other gorgeous item. Prices are the best in Bellagio for scarves for sure! The owner even went to the factory to try to find me a particular scarf that I wanted an additional one of. So friendly and accommodating. A definite must see while in Bellagio!