“The Best Sweaters. Great Handbags. Fun Visit.”
Review of Bellagioseta

Bellagioseta
Ranked #2 of 14 Shopping in Bellagio
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Shopping at Bellagioseta is an adventure. We really like their unique Men's sweaters...new styles every year. Gracie likes the purses and stocks up for herself and for everyone she knows for Christmas. Fun lady's shoes. Lots of interesting merchandise. They pack a lot of fun in a relatively small store. You will love the owners. This is a must do visit whenever we are in the area.

1  Thank ChuckandGracie

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Just walked into this shop with my wife to ask directions and pleased I did. Without giving any indication we would be buying anything he was so helpful and kind. My wife then bought a couple of small gifts for family but also bought a magnificent and stylish Medici leather bag for a very reasonable price, probably half the cost of a similar bag in Australia. Thoroughly recommend this shop and it's friendly owner.

1  Thank Doug C
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Bellagio is a beautiful place and I remember strolling the streets and coming across this quaint shop with an attractive display that made me unable to walk past. Inside the items were very special and of course I managed to find a scarf to take home to Adelaide, South Australia. I remember the lovely man who served us and the beautiful wrapping paper. A treasured experience after some very unfriendly situations we came across in some parts of Italy. Thanks to the Owner for making the effort with us he's a gem.

Reviewed 13 November 2016 via mobile

Just a truly awesome tie and scarf shop in Bellagio - if you're ever visiting go to Bellagioseta (via G.Garibaldi, 61). Como Silk ties from €15. Need a bigger plane for the amount we bought. Great interaction with the owner - not made to feel rushed at all.
Amazing owner and great selection of stock. Handbags and jackets, belts - lots worth browsing. Lovely packaging makes them perfect for gifts (or treats for yourself!)

Will be returning!

Reviewed 8 September 2016

Just couldn't resist coming back here again! I always find a beautiful scarf, bag, or some other gorgeous item. Prices are the best in Bellagio for scarves for sure! The owner even went to the factory to try to find me a particular scarf that I wanted an additional one of. So friendly and accommodating. A definite must see while in Bellagio!