“Wonderful owner”
Review of Bellagioseta

Bellagioseta
Ranked #2 of 14 Shopping in Bellagio
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

Just wandered in here, and the owner is so friendly and helpful I went from not wanting anything to buying ties, shirts, and scarves for gifts for people back home. Good prices, wide selection of bags, clothes, etc. great place to buy something from Italy to take home with you.

1  Thank msa23_2000

Reviewed 29 May 2017

As we were walking toward the Ferry, we noticed this little shop with beautiful scarves hanging outside. As we walking in we were greeted by this very nice shop owner. He let us take our time to try on different scarves and was very helpful by helpen us choose the one I like. The silk felt amazing and we ended up coming back again the next day. A must see in Bellagio

2  Thank Grace H
Reviewed 1 May 2017

Shopping at Bellagioseta is an adventure. We really like their unique Men's sweaters...new styles every year. Gracie likes the purses and stocks up for herself and for everyone she knows for Christmas. Fun lady's shoes. Lots of interesting merchandise. They pack a lot of fun in a relatively small store. You will love the owners. This is a must do visit whenever we are in the area.

2  Thank ChuckandGracie
Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Just walked into this shop with my wife to ask directions and pleased I did. Without giving any indication we would be buying anything he was so helpful and kind. My wife then bought a couple of small gifts for family but also bought a magnificent and stylish Medici leather bag for a very reasonable price, probably half the cost of a similar bag in Australia. Thoroughly recommend this shop and it's friendly owner.

1  Thank Doug C
Reviewed 12 February 2017

Bellagio is a beautiful place and I remember strolling the streets and coming across this quaint shop with an attractive display that made me unable to walk past. Inside the items were very special and of course I managed to find a scarf to take home to Adelaide, South Australia. I remember the lovely man who served us and the beautiful wrapping paper. A treasured experience after some very unfriendly situations we came across in some parts of Italy. Thanks to the Owner for making the effort with us he's a gem.