“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2016

I really like this sushi bar. It's one of the best I know in the zone. Clean and neat and with helpful personal. I don't know how many times I have asked the same questions: "What's the difference between sushi and sashimi?" and they always answer me kindly. I bet they are tired of hearing that!

Reviewed 10 February 2016 via mobile

The best Sushi Como, fresh fish, always very beautiful dishes presentation, friendly and wanting there is also the opportunity to assist in the preparation by the Chef.
Open 7/7 also with very efficient delivery service and discount Monday of 20%, what else to say, seeing is believing, now I'm going there for years when I want excellent sushi!

Reviewed 8 December 2015 via mobile

Not too bad the salmon...the tuna was awful. Do not go there if you want to eat a lot. But try and let me know:) nice for couples

Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

I'm a sushi lover and would eat sushi for breakfast, lunch and dinner so I was very happy to discover this little place in Como. The sushi is good not the best I've eaten but so far the best I've eaten in Como.
The restaurant is small and cosy and feels like it's opened by a couple of friends who are passionate about sushi and not necessarily professional restaurateurs so maybe somethings have potential for improvement. Updating the menu or the speed etc. Having said that, it's clear they're trying and that coupled with good sushi and acceptable prices are good enough for me.

Reviewed 23 January 2015 via mobile

The sushi simply blew me away. I don't think I have ever tasted sushi this good. Their seaweed salad is one of the best I have had - EVER! Can't believe it but Italy (Sushibar, specifically) has my favorite sushi in the world. I'll definitely return here on my next visit to Como.