“Best sushi in Como”
Review of Yokosushi

Yokosushi
Reserve with
Save up to 30% when you reserve online *
Yokosushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 582 Restaurants in Como
Price range: US$17 - US$45
Reviewed 7 November 2016

We had a fabulous dinner at Yoko. I had eel, octopus and salmon sushi, delicious. My daughter got some great roles and my son and husband spilt a big sushi sample plate, see photo. My daughter and I had miso soup, fabulous. The service was great. We have been to the three sushi places in walking Como, this is by far the best one.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

This is always my GO TO place for sushi! You can never go wrong with this place!
I went to check (almost) all of sushi restaurants in Como, trust me, this one is the best.

People who work there is always happy and very friendly, and you can never go wrong with their delicious well-made sushi!

You have to try GUSTOSO! It's a bomb! :)

They have amazing view on the Como Lake, inside is also very cosy and tidy.

I come here almost every month, as this place is really fantastic.

Go and check it out!

from Kate

2  Thank katsiarynazubovich
Reviewed 10 August 2016

We had dinner at Yokusushi tonight, after not wanting to eat any more pizza and pasta, and we are so glad we did. The service was really good, and attentive right up until we wanted to pay and then we couldnt find anyone. The food was amazing, we chose to get the chefs selection degustation, and it was definitely worth it. Great value for money, we both left full and satisfied. the pinot girgio was beautiful too, and complimentary edamame.

Reviewed 13 March 2016

We enjoyed out stop a Yoko Sushi. It's a bit more expensive compared to other sushi place but it's definitely worthy. Excellent fusion dish created by the chef, excellent sushi staff was very informative and friendly.
Edamane come free as you sit down and look at the menu to order.
Loved the menu.

1  Thank Za036
Reviewed 5 February 2016

Not tried before, so 4 of us went last week as part of business trip. Very good Sushi, puts Uk restaurants to shame - variety excellent - red prawns really sweet. Food takes a while to arrive, but only cos do each plate for the customer, so really fresh. Prices seem abit expensive, but portions good size. Try to 3 types of tartare - tasty.

2  Thank AmandaY1989