“delicious”

Get food delivered
Ranked #5 of 246 Restaurants in Lecco
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Reviewed 19 August 2021

I know we all compare Indian restaurants against our first experience of eating Indian food and probably that's a mistake as none are like real Indian restaurants in India but this was one of the first times I can say i have left an Indian restaurant completely happy as it was like the curries I had many years ago in my hometown, At home with a group we would buy multiple dishes to try and here that is possible for the price and size whereas often in Italy you tend to buy 1 dish per person normally not share.

Service was extremely accommodating for example they don't have keema naan on the menu but said they would do it, my wife doesn't each as much spice as me so the tandoori prawns were separated. Poppadums are not on the menu so I was happily surprised to find they came from the house.

We left full and satisfied and paid 80 euro which included a 16 euro bottle of Primitivo red wine (I know red wine and curry is a strange mix but I don't drink beer).

Its location is not as beautiful as the other Indian restaurants we have been to in Lecco and its outside the centre so most tourists wont arrive there but I will return as the taste and service merit a return.

When we entered they checked our green pass against our ID

Date of visit: August 2021
Write a reviewReviews (96)

Reviewed 27 January 2020 via mobile

Relly very happy to see another time beautiful restaurant.... Butter chicken always yummy.... Cheese naan....mango lassi.... Yummy food.. Tnx alot all staff

Date of visit: January 2020
1  Thank 247deept
Reviewed 24 January 2020

Such a wonderful restorent... Food very very tasty. Nice service and honestly charges.... Thanks to all staff for being fantastic evening for us with yummy food

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Amazing hospitality coupled with great taste of Indian food (we tried almost all vegetarian items on the menu). Host was particularly humble, welcoming and served us food with utmost love. That too at incredible prices.

Highly recommend this place when you are traveling and tired of the pizze/pasta . Take a break from Italian food and stop by this wonderful Indian restaurant.

Date of visit: May 2018
4  Thank thashan
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

We came here for dinner, had a wonderful time with such amazing fresh food. The owner was very sweet. The best Indian food ever. Highly recommend this place if you are around.

Date of visit: May 2018