Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$69
View deal
Expedia.comUS$69
Hotels.comUS$69
PricelineUS$73
eDreamsUS$69
TravelocityUS$69
Orbitz.comUS$69
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 October 2019

The beds are comfy, breakfast is plentiful. the internet is intermittent. Fridge does not work. The hotel is a little tired and functions more to french business men. Its right in the centre of town and is surrounded by good food.

Date of stay: October 2019
2  Thank cluurj1
mnholiday, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel ABC, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2019

Dear cluurj66,
thank you for your review.

We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us:
please remember that the Staff is always present in case you need some information or to fix something (e.g. to contact the Internet company of to verify the fridge).

Looking forward to your next visit,
Best regards

Reviewed 28 September 2019 via mobile

I give 2 stars because the room was clean and bed was comfortable, BUT the walls are thin as paper. We could hear people talking, having sex, peeing and pooping/farting. When they flushed, it sounded like they were in our bathroom so we didn't get much sleep after long day of sightseeing. In the end, 70€ per night is waaaay too expencive for this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank foodfighterssociety
Gianluca Bianchi, Proprietario at Hotel ABC, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Dear foodfighterssociety,
thank you very much for your review and for your stay at our hotel in Mantova.

We are very sorry that your stay was not up to your expectations.
We regret that he had this incident, unfortunately being a historic building we are linked to the architectural constraints that do not allow some interventions on the structure.

We thank you for your review and hope to welcome you again to offer you a better stay.

Best regards

Reviewed 24 July 2019

Better hotel than I expected seeing the photos. The room was really ok and even if I booked a single, I got a double for two nights (more space!). I was arriving by train, so the location was perfect as it is exactly opposite the station. The centre and Palazzo Te are around a 15/20 minute walk from there (each in opposite directions). It's not a complicated walk and it's a beautiful one as well. The price was also more affordable than right in the historic area.

On arrival there were two women on the reception desk. The older one was serious and not very welcoming, but the younger was very nice and took me to my room. Good thing because it wasn't easy to find. I was in the 1st floor and had to go across a patio (with tables where you could sit and next to another parking patio) and then go up on the lift and through a corridor with a few steps. Like I said, the room is basic, but has everything you can need: big bed (as I got a double), safe, small fridge (with water bottles, but wasn't sure if those were included), TV, air conditioned, telephone, a chair, a desk, a big mirror, hangers and a drawer (but not a real wardrobe) and plugs nearby the bed. The toilet was small but had what I needed: a shower cabinet (nice hot water), toiletries, soft towels, loo, basin, a stool, hair dryer and tissues. Everything clean and no problem at all with anything. My room was quiet, the bed was comfy, so had some good hours of sleep. Also, the receptionist saved my suitcase on the last day (although they save the suitcases right at the reception and you get no receipt for it. I just came back and took it, so felt a bit unsafe).

On the negatives, not many. Mainly that I couldn't make the wi-fi work. Also that there was a thick curtain and blind, but still there was light in the room. Thankfully I travel with a mask, so it wasn't a real problem. I didn't try the breakfast, so can't give an opinion.

So in general, a nice hotel for a good price and great location. I certainly would go back again!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
mnholiday, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Hotel ABC, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2019

Dear isasshax,
thank you for taking the time to review your wonderful experience in Mantova.
We are very happy that the hotel with its facilities and services were up to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay.
The location is very convenient: close to railway station, but an easy walk into historic center.
We do hope to welcome you back in the near future.
Best regards.

Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

Went to Mantova for just 1 night as I was traveling with a friend. The staff was super nice. We call and they offered us a better price Han what we saw online. The hotel is divided up in a weird way, but the rooms we had was very spacious, we got upgraded to a triple room.

The hotel is in front of the train station, but we were at the back side so did not hear any noise. It was a nice 10 minute stroll into town so great location, and did not cost as much as the hotels in town

Just a great hotel, nothing fancy, nothing spectacular but great for our needs. Oh yes there was also an inside parking, I think at 10€ per night which was an added plus for us.

Date of stay: October 2017
1  Thank TGY86
Gianluca B, Direttore at Hotel ABC, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Dear TGY86, thank you for your good feedback relating to your recent stay with us. We are very happy that our Hotel with its facilities and services were up to your satisfaction and that you enjoyed your stay. We are delighted that the overall experience was a great one and to read how much you enjoyed your time with us. We do hope to welcome you back to the Abc Hotel in Mantova very soon again.
With kind regards.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Misunderstanding of the timetable meant we were hanging around the station for several hours for the very infrequent trains to Monselice to connect to Padua. We went to a bar which was part of the hotel (steps between hotel and bar with a welcome sign, same flooring) but when I asked if I could use the toilet I was refused because I was not staying at the hotel. If this is how they treat customers this is not a place to recommend.

Date of stay: September 2017