“Best food / service in a long time! Thank you!!”

Galleria Restaurant & Pizza
Ranked #88 of 8,634 Restaurants in Milan
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 1 December 2017

We had a wonderful time in Galleria restaurant on our last night in Milano. We were becoming to think there was no decent restaurants in Milano, until we came across this. We rang them before hand to check out vegetarian options, which there was. The restaurant is in the large mall, which can be overcrowded with tourists, but the night we strolled down it wasnt bad. The seats outside were busy, we requested to sit inside, at a quiet table near the back. It was very romantic. The staff on entering were super attentive, and even the manager came over and shook our hands. We felt extremely welcomed. From start to finish the courses were beautifully presented and so yummy. Compliments to the great chef please. Before we even got the food we ordered, we got little free tasters on the way. As both of us were strict vegetarians it was vital we got a restaurant that understood this, and Galleria didnt let us down. I have to say it was one of the best meals / restaurants we have eaten in, in a very long time. I highly recommend them. They restored our faith in Milan again, as every other place we ate in before hand wasnt spectacular. Thank you so much for a great night of food, wine and the fantastic staff that took care off us.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,374)

Reviewed 19 November 2017

Good restaurant in the Galleria. Can be crowded, as Galleria has many tourists. We found the food and service to be very good. It's more expensive than many restaurants outside the Galleria, but for us worth the premium. Staff were very attentive. We had a variety of pasta dishes, pizza, and cocktails over two lunches. Everything was good.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

A little on the expensive side for the food that we had but then i guess you are paying for the view of the wonderful Galleria. I have seen some reviews stating they had bad service but i thought the waiters we saw were brilliant.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

On arrival we were greeted with a friendly warm welcome. The staff were lovely. We had lasagne and salad which was very tasty as was the wine. After our main meal we were asked if we wished a sweet coffees or if we wanted to wait a while before ordering something else. I thought this was a nice touch and you did not feel you were being rushed. Wine was a bit more expensive than other restaurants but it was enjoyable. I would recommend this restaurant as it was pretty reasonably priced considering where it was situated.

Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

For the location in Milan, we expected a big price tag. When we arrived in Galleria, we were crammed into the tables on right hand side, under the canopy. 4 other couples directly beside us, as if we were a group. After reading through the menu, my girlfriend asked if I wanted to stay, as she wasn’t happy with our seating location, I insisted on staying as I thought we’d give the place a chance. I was wrong. The portion of Lasagne my girlfriend received was really small, in a soup bowl, she told me she had tasted better frozen lasagne in Ireland from a supermarket. I had a Diavlo pizza, which was a nice size, but also tasted as if I had bought a frozen pizza in the supermarket, Salami was bland and really fatty. We weren’t offered any desert, which I was surprised at, and felt rushed out. This review is not to shame this restaurant, but to highlight our experience in this particular establishment. Other restaurants on Milan have been over expectations.