“Very good food and and service”
Review of Victoria

Victoria
Reserve with
Save up to 20% when you reserve online *
Victoria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,292 of 8,455 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$30 - US$71
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Centro Storico
Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

Went here with my girlfriend. The food was good and the service excellent. The price wasn't too expensive, also considering that the restaurant is located in the center where restaurants are overpriced. I would recommend this place and I will visit again.

Alessia V, Responsabile relazioni pubbliche at Victoria, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2017

thank you for your kind words, we hope to see her again soon to Victoria.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Along with a bunch of good friends , We came here last week taking advantage of the 50% offer from "the fork".

The good thing besides the offer is the fact that finally we also have a good restaurants choice and variety in the Milan city centre and Victoria is one of these. Besides, I knew Victoria from the time I was going to their Bar back to to the times I was working nearby therefore curios to see the new evolution of their restaurant .

The place looks cozy and pretty smart . Ideal for romantic and quite evenings with a retro' feeling .

Food recall a lot the eighties . I had both salmons and beef raw meat tartarre along with lambs chops. It was just alright. No complaints here.

Unfortunately the personnel was slightly distant and a bit off if I might say. Somehow I still get the feeling that no matter how good you look and how serious you approach an evening , when showing up with "the fork" , there's always something odd about you . Almost like marked as lower class members . Maybe I'm wrong here ... Here's an example : No matter the offer including everything From the menu, unfortunately we were not authorised to get 50% discounted wines beyond
Their limit set ( 20€) but paying the difference recalculated on that. Now, we had not problems to spend even 100€ on a bottle of wine, ( infancy we had 4 bottles that evening) so there was not problem there for us, but when it's not previously agreed and clearly excluded from the The fork offer , then it should be included . As simple as that. Hence, I reckoned it wasn't serious for them to behave that way and treat us the way they did .

.... I wasn't impressed with the place so I'm not sure I'll be back again.

Ciao

Epi

Reviewed 23 October 2016

We had a business dinner here. I choose the fish menu and was not disappointed. The starter included some excellent salmon tartare. The tortelli with fish were good, but my favourite was the ricciola with polenta. They waiter was very kind to get me a fruit salad as a dessert even if it was not on the menu. Excellent wine.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

Lovely, cosí restaurant, the menu is very attractive lots of unique pasta dishes, the waiter was so nice I felt like be at home.
The dessert was so good and the presentation was cute... I felt like a baby again.
Definitely I recommend to visit this place.
Is located just walking distance from the Duomo square

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

Apart from the kindness of the team working there, the overall quality of what we ordered for dinner was average.
Nothing bad about it but nothing special to remember.
Filled pasta wasn't unfortunately homemade