“Good looking staff 🔥 & food 🍕 😋 ”

PIZZIUM - Via Procaccini
Ranked #68 of 8,913 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$12 - US$23
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Well I must say that upon entering it seemed a bit crowded but I loved it! The staff was HOT! Literally, everyone who worked there, male or female, was very attractive( including the chefs). They were outgoing, helpful, well versed and most importantly friendly. The pizza did have a bit much oil on it and the baba was STRONG AF, but it was a solid night. The beer was also a nice touch.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,448)

Reviewed 28 November 2017

We had to wait in line in the cold, but that is a good thing when you see how great the atmosphere is. Pizzas were great, service was great!

Reviewed 22 November 2017

We visited Pizzium on our first evening in Milan after reading the good reviews on here and we were far from disappointed. The food was absolutely delicious! The Burrata starter was devine and my Buffala pizza which was recommended as the favourite was so yummy... I could have easily gone back for another within the few days we were there but decided it was better for my waistline to resist haha!
I'd certainly recommend a visit to Pizzium whilst in Milan!

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I found this pizza place close to our hotel via many apps so thought we'd give it a try for lunch. I am currently learning Italian but still needed to look up some of the words on the menu. The waiter kindly came over and asked if we'd like the English menu but I refused politely in Italian. I'd love to say I look Italian but I'm a pasty Irish guy. When the waiter came back he was in full Italian and I ordered with pride.

The kitchen messed up one of the pizzas which was no biggie as the second pizza was delicious even if it wasn't what my partner ordered. You simply can't fault good food and to the tall waiter with the beard, grazie mille for letting me order in Italian :)

Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

A large group of us came for Sunday pizza. It was very busy so we had drinks while we waited. The pizza was really good mine had fig jam on it and ham mmmmm! All the pizzas our party had looked very nice. The bases were tasty - more like a naan. Staff were cute, young & good-looking men all very friendly. The tiramisu polished off the meal nicely. We will be back!