“Service with a smile ;) A gem of a restaurant...”
Review of Ferrelli

Ferrelli
Reserve with
Save up to 25% when you reserve online *
Ferrelli is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,061 of 9,216 Restaurants in Milan
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Stazione Centrale
Reviewed 30 July 2015

Walked in past 10pm for a late dinner after a looooong day and could not have a better ending to the evening. Was waited on by a most lively and warm young gentleman, Claudio, who very ably demonstrated how mere service can be elevated to true hospitality with just a little intuition and kind attention. Chef-patron Nicola Ferrelli was on hand to see how we, and everyone else, was doing.

The food was good...their version of a tarte tatin, Suberb! But will recommend this place most of all for the service and will remember the dinner, not for how it tasted, but for how welcome they made us feel.

Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Food is good. It is a funny place. My table is in the corner, this corner is not clean. There was a small fly around my wine glass during my dinner.

Reviewed 16 July 2015

This restaurant was a pleasant surprise in Milan's Chinatown. The food was great and the service was excellent. Our waiter Claudio was very helpful and friendly. The menu was inexpensive and unusual but very tasty. I am so glad that we stumbled into it while looking for someplace to eat dinner. Later the chef, Nicola, came out and talked to us while having grappa. It was a superb experience.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

Awesome menu, friendly waiter & cosy restaurant.
The menu was all in italian & we needed a little help deciphering some of it which the waiter was more than happy to help with. He also was brilliant at recommended dishes to us & even surprised us with an entree as we couldn't decide what we wanted!
The gnocchi was SO fresh & you could tell it was homemade. Our entree was a caramelised onion tart - oh my. I'd recommend trying both these dishes!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

We found Ferrelli cafe by mistake & saw the Tripadvisor logo on the window. We found a friendly cafe full of locals. My salad was by far superior to any I have had in Italy & my partners pasta he loved. Very reasonable, great service. We are there again tomorrow!!