“One if the best pizzas I've eaten!”

Pizzium - Via Vigevano
Ranked #9 of 8,939 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$11 - US$34
Neighbourhood: Zone 6
Neighbourhood: Zone 6
Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Simply one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten and that with reasonable price. I tried a pizza from the list if regional pizzas.
The only Problem is that the staffs don't speak English well. I ordered another bruschetta but the waiter brought only 4 breads!

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Voyage14409681058
Write a reviewReviews (1,158)

Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

We came here during our stay based on the reviews and it did not disappoint, the staff were all nice and friendly and the pizza was the best we had, definitely recommend!

3  Thank N9520PWnicoles
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Friendly staff, pizza tasted rather ok, but not special... not crispy, quite dry bottom... big crust.
Not in my top 10 for pizza’s.
Wonder how this place could end up on no5 in Milano.

2  Thank KurtDB
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

We arrived there without a reservation and waited about an hour for a table. Only thing is complain about would be that they told us it'd be 20 minutes, and then always kept telling us it'd be two more minutes. BUT the pizza was simply incredible. Best pizza I've ever eaten! But next time I'd probably make a reservation to reduce waiting time. Yet it was totally worth it!!!

3  Thank 820carinaa
Reviewed 19 September 2020

Absolutely amazing pizza. Really welcoming staff, great beers and a wide range of great wines. We were served by Alejandra, she took care of us as if we were her guests. Absolutely recommend it!
I took a Calabrese pizza (caciocavallo, nduja, tomato sauce, fior di latte), you can see it in the picture.

2  Thank K4072LGpaolog