“Best pizza in Milan”

Price range: US$11 - US$34
Neighbourhood: Zone 6
Neighbourhood: Zone 6
Reviewed 13 October 2020 via mobile

I had pizza for every meal whilst in Milan and I saved the best till last with this one. We did wait over 30 minutes on a Sunday evening for a table but that’s an indication of how good a place is. There was also about 20 guys waiting outside to pick up takeaways which again shows its popular with locals.
I had the Umbria pizza which was unbelievable. It has Porchetta (roast crispy pork) and I’ve never tasted anything like it. They’ve truly made a special pizza with this one.
My mum had the lasagne which is actually pesto and she said it was the best lasagne she’s ever tasted. It melted in the mouth.
The buzz in this place was great, with all locals enjoying amazing pizza and a great atmosphere.
It’s around the corner from the canal so a great location.

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Hannah W
Write a reviewReviews (1,157)

Reviewed 5 October 2020 via mobile

Simply one of the best pizzas I've ever eaten and that with reasonable price. I tried a pizza from the list if regional pizzas.
The only Problem is that the staffs don't speak English well. I ordered another bruschetta but the waiter brought only 4 breads!

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank Voyage14409681058
Reviewed 30 September 2020 via mobile

We came here during our stay based on the reviews and it did not disappoint, the staff were all nice and friendly and the pizza was the best we had, definitely recommend!

3  Thank N9520PWnicoles
Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Friendly staff, pizza tasted rather ok, but not special... not crispy, quite dry bottom... big crust.
Not in my top 10 for pizza’s.
Wonder how this place could end up on no5 in Milano.

2  Thank KurtDB
Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

We arrived there without a reservation and waited about an hour for a table. Only thing is complain about would be that they told us it'd be 20 minutes, and then always kept telling us it'd be two more minutes. BUT the pizza was simply incredible. Best pizza I've ever eaten! But next time I'd probably make a reservation to reduce waiting time. Yet it was totally worth it!!!

3  Thank 820carinaa