2,162 results
All reviews limousine service dorchester collection dorchester group mosaic room di parma beautiful hotel luxury hotel premium room concierge desk room service top floor turn down service four seasons junior suite an upgrade the hotel offers park hyatt
Reviewed 2 February 2012

Having stayed here a couple of times - 3rd floor corner room, I can only give an unqualified

recommendation. Beautiful big room with super old fashioned quality , a pleasure to be in. I just love the old, classic city centre hotels and this is one of the best. Service,ambiance you name it. The breakfasts are absolutley divine - the room ,the food, the service. Limousine service is a great help in the inevitable shopping. The garage and valet parking service were excellent and enthusiastic , as you would expect being italian, in looking after my classic Alfa Romeo.

Room Tip: corner rooms have 2 windows and are bigger.
Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Manager at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 10 February 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Principe di Savoia for your stay in Milan, and for sharing your feedback.
I am grateful for your kind comments and suggestions to other travellers.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to your Milanese home upon your next trip to Milan.

Yours sincerely,

Director of Sales & Marketing,

Reviewed 27 January 2012

A really luxurious grand hotel. I stayed there during the winter sales, and Milan as well as the Principe di Savoia was overrun with nouveau riche shoppers from Eastern Europe. Staff throughout my stay were very friendly and helpful, whether the receptionists at check-in, the gym or the staff at breakfast. The room was fresh and very nicely appointed, with lovely soft furnishings, a marble-clad bathroom and great toiletries. If I had to criticise anything, it would perhaps be that the mattress and pillows were too firm for my taste. Very elegant foyer and restaurant. The breakfast buffet was very good, with a wide choice and quality ingredients. The gym and pool area on the top floor was also great. It's an easy 10 minute walk to the shopping area and centre, but I used the limousine service a few times, which was very convenient. Overall a fantastic hotel of which I have fond memories.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo

Dear Guest,
we really appreciate your comment. Thank you for sharing it on Tripadvisor.
Outstanding service is what we strive and like to be known for.

Next time you visit us, do feel free to report your preferences in regards to bed and pillow. We'll do our best to find the solution that best suits your needs.

I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back,
Yours sincerely

Director of Sales & Marketing

Reviewed 21 January 2012

Beautiful Palace in Milano, gorgeous spa and pool on the roof, take a Mosaic suite it's great, I appreciate the limousine shuttle for a free ride to downtown? From the concierge staff to the room and the breakfast room service, everything is perfect !!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales and Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Dear Christine,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback and for choosing Hotel Principe di Savoia to celebrate your birthday.
I am delighted to note that you enjoyed your time with us. We always strive to provide an impeccable and memorable experience and I am very happy to see that we have been successful.
I am looking forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Principe di Savoia,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 17 January 2012

This hotel is really excellent and worth having 5 stars !! The rooms are very big for a city hotel, the service in the whole hotel is top, the restaurant serves a fine and healthy kitchen, the bar has a very nice atmosphere, the concierge will always help you in a very professional way and the hotel gives a free shuttle to the shopping district and the Duomo and back.
The only disappointing point : we asked for a non smoking and quiet room and we got a room where they had smoked (window was also opened by house keeping) and there were matches and ashtrays in the room. The room was also next to a street with a tram.

Room Tip: deluxe premium rooms have a big and nice room and bathroom.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for sharing with us your feedback and for choosing Hotel Principe di Savoia.
I am thrilled to know that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel, especially Acanto Restaurant which we are very proud of and Principe Bar, a real hidden gem in Milan.
I look forward to welcoming you back soon at Hotel Principe di Savoia,
Director of Sales and Marketing

Reviewed 29 December 2011

An excellent hotel! Rooms were refurbished to a very high standard and the room size is good for Milan. Service is faultless too. Only downside is the breakfast is horrible, especially for the high asking price. Processed sausages and stale breads, and no toaster! Still a 5* hotel I would gladly come back to though

Room Tip: The mosaic rooms are recently refurbished and are designed exquisitely.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank NickBiju
PrincipediSavoia, Director of Sales and Marketing at Hotel Principe Di Savoia, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2012

Dear Nicholas,
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your feedback with us and choosing Hotel Principe di Savoia during your trip Milan.
I am very delighted to hear you appreciated our hotel, our rooms and our service, which is what we strive and like to be known for. Moreover I am very glad to hear that you will come back to visit us.
We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel Principe di Savoia soon,