“Homely place near Milano center”

and 1 more site!
Affittacamere Andronaco
Ranked #56 of 282 Milan B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 April 2016

I went there with my wife and my father for staying two nights. The owner is so kind and prepare a pretty nice room for us, gave us a map of the city, show us the main city attractions and the best restaurants, a complete service! Very recommended!

Room Tip: Book it with time.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family

Reviewed 15 March 2016

One of the things that I'm not gonna forget about Milan is Lorenzo's attention, the owner and administrator of Affittacamere Andronaco. He was very kind and his instructions were very useful. About the room, it was very clean and had everything to have a great time in Milan. My husband and I highly recommend Affittacamere Andronaco!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 June 2015

Very helpful and friendly host, fluent in English. Air conditioning, WiFi, fridge in room. The room was typical for many European hotels, with a shared bathroom just across the hall, and no elevator. Good value.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Vincenzo was very helpful and flexible. He kindly let us check in well after midnight when our train was delayed and was fast in responding to our emails. He also gave us a map and information on the city which was great because we didn't know much. He was available for whatever help we needed. The room was large, adequately furnished and very clean. Maid service was provide everyday. The wifi was sufficient and there was an in-room safe and fridge. A coffee and vending machine were located in the hall and a grocery store was down the street. The hotel was near enough to public transportation, but also a walkable distance from the city center and train station. It seemed like it was in a very safe neighborhood and the building was thoroughly secure. The only improvement would be for the room to have air conditioning as it was hot at night and the ceiling fan did not work. The room we had was also facing a very busy street which made it quite noisy at night with the window open. There were other rooms that did not face that street, however. Overall I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 December 2013

This was my second stay in Milan, after my trip in Sicily.The owner was charming and very flexible with the hours for checkin and checkout.
This B&B is great situated in proximity of a charming area with beautiful old houses.It was a pleasure to walk around.
My room was very clean, with safebox, minifridge.Wifi was OK.The bed was very comfortable.The walls are very thin;you need earplugs.
It's probably impossible to find better place for this price.Sure, I will visit it again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo