US$211
US$187
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$291/night.

US$122
US$108
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$128/night.

US$111
US$98
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

US$144
US$108
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$103
US$92
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$158/night.

US$150
US$85
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 52% below average rates

The price you found is 52% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Hotel Berna(Milan)
US$127
US$119
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$101
US$78
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

US$93
US$73
Hotels.com
C-Hotels Atlantic(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$63
Savings alert! 48% below average rates

The price you found is 48% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

All reviewsmetro stationhotel is locatedbusiness travelfree wifiyellow linenice hoteltea and coffeecontinental breakfastmain attractionsmalpensa airportfront desk stafffresh fruitcroissantstop floorlodistopseuros
Reviewed 6 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights recently. The hotel is air conditioned, basic but clean and functional. No charm at all but usefully located near the metro.

There was a breakfast in the morning that we thought was complimentary but wasn't. Toast and coffee and fruit were fine; I would steer clean clear of the eggs and hot food.

Front desk service was usually fine: they called taxis for us when needed and brought an iron to our room for us. The night before we left I asked about taking a taxi to Malpensa, and was told the time it would take and that they could call in the morning and a taxi would arrive in minutes. What we learned the next morning is that unless you called in advance, you couldn't guarantee a flat rate to the airport. Since a metered run to Malpensa can run well over 100 Euro, that would have been helpful information to know the day before...

Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Stefania M, Direttore at Best Western Hotel Major, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2016

Dear Mustlovewine, I'm Stefania Marabelli BW Htl Major' Manager and I would like to thank you for your recent survey.
I guess that the Reception Desk missundestood your request and that the taxi was for the Airport, I apoloigze for that , I do confirm we usually call for both airports a private car service and the rate is 90.00 €.
I don't confirm we sell no breakfast included rate as base, if you book online with the official websites you may buy breakfast for just 1,00 € , during low season period, in the weekends you may book also special promotion rate.

Do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance.

Reviewed 4 September 2016

Nice hotel. Is located opposite the metro station. To the city centre 4 stops on metro. The area is not noisy. Nearby there is a large supermarket. A great Breakfast buffet. I had to call the receptionist and ask for the kettle, as it was not, also the Minibar was open bottle of water. You can order a iron in the room. Ordered Taxi to airport at the reception, we were assured that the taxi is 90 euros, but the taxi driver took 100.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
2  Thank DanCru10

Dear DanCru10 , I'm Stefania Marabelli BW Hotel Major ' Manager and I would like to thank you for your survey.
Yours it is the second note I received about the taxi fare and of course I will better check with my staff, I guess the Reception Desk missunderstood your request, I apologize for this and also for the other points , I will talk with the Housekeeping staff.
I hope you will choose again for your next stay our property , do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance and don't forget to book always through the official website.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

Excellent location outside of the city center, next to Lodi subway stop and plenty of good restaurants and shops nearby.
- Comfortable beds and clean and modern room and bathroom.
- Excellent value for the quality and closeness to big attractions without the crowds

Room Tip: I had an off the street room 306, very little noise, although they have been doing room remodels.
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Don B
Stefania M, Direttore at Best Western Hotel Major, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2016

Dear Don B, thank you very much for this recent survey I will share it togheter with my staff .

Just a tip for your next weekend, the Hotel is located near Fondazione Prada, don't miss to visit next time.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

I enjoyed this hotel very much. Rooms are big and clean, and the hotel is located 30 steps to one of the underground stations that runs directly to Duomo. However, if you want to walk to the heart of the city, it is a little too far. Good service from the staff.

Stayed: July 2016

Dear PedroHallal, I'm Stefania Marabelli BW Hotel Major 'manager, I would like to thank you for your survey.

The BW Hotel Major location is good, not right in the city centre at the same time 4 subway station stop far for example from Duomo, La Scala and all the most important sites, this means 10 minutes and no change .

Do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance.

Reviewed 29 July 2016

I have stayed at this hotel on a couple of occasions. It is just outside the centre of the city but is easy to reach, being adjacent to Lodi metro station. To get there from Linate airport is either two buses (73 then 92, costing €1.50) or a €15-20 taxi ride taking about 15 minutes. The room rate was very good for an hotel in a major European city. There was a single step to enter from the street with no obvious alternative entrance. The small lifts had quite narrow doors.

My room was immaculately clean, large, quiet, despite overlooking the road, and had free wifi that worked well. Thankfully, the air conditioning worked very well and was quiet enough to leave on all night as it was over 30 degrees outside.

Breakfast cost an extra €3 and was excellent - a huge choice of food, including scrambled eggs. The breakfast room was large and the fresh coffee was served quickly.

The only downside of the hotel was the fact that the mattress on my bed was extremely firm and the pillows were also quite solid. I realise that mattresses and pillows are a matter of personal taste. The sheets were wonderfully crisp cotton.

The front desk staff who spoke excellent English were efficient and very helpful, recommending a great restaurant a few minutes walk away.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank wakeupjames

Dear wakeupjames, I'm Stefania Marabelli BW Hotel Major 'Manager and I would like to thank you for your survey, I will of course share your survey togheter with my staff.
Don't forget to book always through the official website , you will always save money and you have the chance to book online your breakfast for 1,00 € .

Do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance or your next booking .