7,193 results
All reviews central station budget hotel minute walk short stay city centre buffet breakfast croissants modern hotel duomo tram stops computers supermarket taxis neighborhood tickets
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel is very busy. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was a disappointment. Good location for Central Station. Quite noisy at night

Good location to Central Station. Room clean and bed comfortable. Good for a one night stopover only. Would not stay for any longer. Breakfast was a disappointment.
Not a good experience checking in. Very busy and when I did get to one of the receptionist she took a phone call whilst checking me in and I had to wait. When I finally got to my room the key did not work.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 15 November 2017

When we arrived and tried to have a late snack, the attendant told us that the only available option was a small pizza, so we decided to have it. Bad for us, because was terrible.
Apart from that, that room was pretty close to a train line, so it was really hard to sleep.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
OCOPPI, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ibis Milano Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Mr Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very sorry that your experience did not completely meet your expectations.
I hope you will visit Milan again soon and that you will give us the opportunity to give a better service.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Used to stay in Ibis (in other countries) quite a couple of times and felt satisfied, but not this one.

No kettle in room, meaning you cant make yourself a cup of warm water. (Cold water available in vending machine, hot tea available in coffee bar)

I can hardly sleep due to poor ventilation, because it was very uncomfortable. Ok, it is autumn/winter so we dont have to use air-con, but we need ventilation. The only thing one can do is open the window, but you will end up feeling too cold. So the entire night my boyfriend has get off bed, open and close the window several times, to avoid both of us catching a cold.

Good thing - Warm smile from all receptionists. Flexible and smart receptionist offered early check-in (with extra cost) option, so I dont have to wander in the streets on a cold rainy day. I didnt have an umbrella with me and the hotel couldnt lend me one...

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very sorry that your experience did not completely meet your expectations.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Nice little hotel located between the the two centres of Milan, short 3/4 min walk from busy street with a few food options and a 15/20 min walk from Duomo and attractions in that area. Well served by tram line and in safe area with a number of restaurants near by. Would stay again.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Horrible experience! Our sink was choked and the room smells! On TOP of that, they switched off the air circulation! They told us that air condition was turned off due to winter but it’s winter! we don’t need air con! We need air circulation which is the fan! How can we breath without air circulation! Night manager even tell us to open the windows throughout the night! We woke up freezing and angry and tired! My Wife fell sick because of the lousy experience! We immediately booked into Hilton hotel and Guess what? They had the fan switch on for air circulation even though the air condition was switched off. Shame on you ibis! We will never patronise ibis again!

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations.