Ibis Milano Centro
US$76
US$260
US$244
  • Room Service
Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$153
US$114
Priceline
6,756 results
All reviewscentral stationbudget hotelminute walkshort staycity centrebuffet breakfastwi fitram stopcroissantsmodern hotelduomoeuroscomputersstopssupermarkettaxisneighborhood
Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This hotel is good for an overnight or for a short stay with minimal baggage as rooms are very narrow. Very clean, tidy , fast check in and out. Good receptionist and they have baggage store. 10 minutes walk to central station and 5 minuets walk to corso Buenos Aires.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2017

This was the first time I stayed at ibis Milano Centro and I must say I'm very happy with the service, breakfast and comfort of this hotel offers. I will definitely stay here again keep up the good work, great standard by accor hotels!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The hotel is very busy. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was a disappointment. Good location for Central Station. Quite noisy at night

Good location to Central Station. Room clean and bed comfortable. Good for a one night stopover only. Would not stay for any longer. Breakfast was a disappointment.
Not a good experience checking in. Very busy and when I did get to one of the receptionist she took a phone call whilst checking me in and I had to wait. When I finally got to my room the key did not work.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ibis Hotels
Reviewed 15 November 2017

When we arrived and tried to have a late snack, the attendant told us that the only available option was a small pizza, so we decided to have it. Bad for us, because was terrible.
Apart from that, that room was pretty close to a train line, so it was really hard to sleep.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
OCOPPI, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Ibis Milano Centro, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2017

Dear Mr Eduardo,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very sorry that your experience did not completely meet your expectations.
I hope you will visit Milan again soon and that you will give us the opportunity to give a better service.
Best regards.
Orietta Coppi

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

Used to stay in Ibis (in other countries) quite a couple of times and felt satisfied, but not this one.

No kettle in room, meaning you cant make yourself a cup of warm water. (Cold water available in vending machine, hot tea available in coffee bar)

I can hardly sleep due to poor ventilation, because it was very uncomfortable. Ok, it is autumn/winter so we dont have to use air-con, but we need ventilation. The only thing one can do is open the window, but you will end up feeling too cold. So the entire night my boyfriend has get off bed, open and close the window several times, to avoid both of us catching a cold.

Good thing - Warm smile from all receptionists. Flexible and smart receptionist offered early check-in (with extra cost) option, so I dont have to wander in the streets on a cold rainy day. I didnt have an umbrella with me and the hotel couldnt lend me one...

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our hotel.
I am very sorry that your experience did not completely meet your expectations.
Best regards.