2,517 results
All reviews lima metro station corso buenos aires american bar turkish bath rooftop terrace sauna and steam room indoor pool shopping street top floor family room excellent location clean rooms stayed here for nights triple room reception staff city break hotel is located
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Alright, so my visit was in May 2017 but this only lets me go back to August. Having just made this account, however, I still need to praise the Best Western Galles. The hotel was incredible. I can't think of a flaw with it. The staff where attentive, the breakfast was good (for Italy) and the place was spotless. Then right outside the door was the metro, connecting you to the Duomo or Sforza Castle. If i'm ever back in Milan, I'll certainly consider this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a city view room
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kevintrly
Direzione Hotel G, Direttore at Best Western Plus Hotel Galles, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

Dear Kevin,
I would like to express my gratitude for your marvellous feedback and kind words.
It is wonderful to see you have enjoyed your time at Hotel Galles and to know we have been able to contribute to a wonderful time in Milan for you.
Thank you very much for leaving this wonderful review. My team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We had a few technical hic cups with the wi fi and a power outage, the staff were very helpfull despite the technical problems. Thanks to Franchesco duty manager and the concierge,sorry can,t remember your name but you came back from Brisbane in April.We stayed four nights good location our room was quite and comfortable and we would stay again.
twall

Room Tip: The higher floors with renovated rooms
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Twall,
thank you for this wonderful review! Your kind words are a big reward for all of us who everyday work to give our guests the best service and the best welcome. We are looking forward to welcome you again for your next trip in Milan.
Warmest Regards,

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I spent several nights at Hotel Galles and enjoyed every day & night.
Staff are so helpful and really make you feel like a VIP.
The hotel is on an excellent street for shopping, dining & plain ole people watching.
I flew into Milan Linate & hotel is 25 minutes away.
I walked to the train station with my luggage on wheels with no problem!
The spa is incredible. Pool is cool & whole lower level has relaxing vibe & private showers. Every guest is given a robe & slippers to use.
I will highly recommend Hotel Galles!! Best Western Plus must be proud of this hotel!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank C H

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your excellent review! We appreciated your very positive feedback and glad to know that you did like our hotel and your stay with us. We will look forward to hosting you again on your next trip to Milan!
Kind Regards

Reviewed 22 July 2018

Excellent location, walking distance to everything. Great breakfast and wonderful helpful staff.
Bedding and beds were top quality and very comfortable. Lovely spa area with a tidy and clean pool
My only comment is that it could be more choice of cocktails at the bar
I give Hotel Galles a 5* based on my overall experien

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank chrissabur

Dear Chris,
Thank you for taking the time to review on our Hotel Galles in Milan. We are very happy to hear that our services have met your expectations and we will look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Milan.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Well-located hotel with spacious rooms. We also had a balcony and very quiet air con. No flip flops or dressing gown which it is kind of strange for 4* hotel. Good location, only 4 stops to Duomo.
Perfect hotel for a city break! Restaurant is also a gem!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Joanna,
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.
Yours sincerely,