Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$287
US$238
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Best Western Plus Hotel Galles(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$274
Priceline
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$403
  • Pool
All reviewscadorna stationmalpensa airportmilan cathedralminute walkwalking distancefresh fruitbooked this hotelhotel is locatedshort stayleonardoclosetneighborhood
Reviewed 25 October 2017

This was a last minute one night booking before flying out of Milan, Its a basic, corporate type, business feel hotel... it felt like an in and out Hotel, not one for a lengthy stay.. or if you are looking for atmosphere . The Room was clean and above average sizing, Breakfast was good , in a typical buffet help yourself situation.. Staff were efficient , again in a very business like way. doing the job, nothing more,, pricing we felt more than we thought worth

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The Palazzo Delle Stelline offers a basic Milan option, within close proximity to the city centre and the main sights.

My room was clean, fresh and comfortable - but basic. I was told by other colleagues that I was fortunate to have a refurbished room.

Staff were friendly and helpful; an iron appeared very quickly as requested.

Breakfast was really not very good, however.

I'd consider using this hotel again, but visitors should be aware that this is a relatively basic offering. If possible, ask for a third floor room - I enjoyed reading on the balcony before my meetings.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

My first time in Milan, I enjoyed my staying in this hotel, which is very easy to reach from the Malpensa airport and is situated on the opposite side of the church Santa Maria delle Grazie and the museum of the painting of the Last Supper. My room was on the 3 rd floor and its balcony was given on the interior alley. I had a single room which had a correct surface for having everything I needed plus a side bench for sitting and enjoying my reading. The bed was comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
I would heartily recommend this hotel.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

Good and clean hotel, good value for money and located close to the city. A bit confusing as it is also some sort of art gallery. But brilliant if out all day visiting the city. Staff are also very friendly.

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 5 September 2017

I chose this hotel as I wanted somewhere nice and relaxing for my husbands last night before flying home to Australia and it was unique been a former monastery. The room was advertised as a luxury deal and the hotel facilities included a bar, a highly rated restaurant and the location was close to the aiport and other attractions. The location and the building itself are great however they were renovating so it was more difficult to get to the rooms and the lift could barely fit 2 people with luggage. The bed was comfortable and the view was nice however the air conditioning and mini fridge didn't work and it was hot so neither of us got much sleep which wasnt ideal especially for my husband who had a 24 hour flight. The restaurant and bar were both closed because it was summertime and the staff were on holidays which wasn't stated on the hotel website. While we had a lovely evening out we had planned to eat and drink there so we could relax more. The breakfast was good however not easy to find due to the renovations. Overall we had a great time while we were out but the hotel itself was disappointing.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple