“Coffee was good”
Review of Radicetonda

Radicetonda
Reserve with
Radicetonda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4,770 of 8,968 Restaurants in Milan
Price range: US$8 - US$21
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Città Studi
Description: Bio-Veg food
Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I was expecting to discover a cafe with healthy options for good breakfast. However, only sweets were available. Coffee was good and so was background music. Service did not exist and Internet stopped working after five minutes.

3  Thank beachstone2c
Radicetonda, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Radicetonda, responded to this reviewResponded 17 February 2018

Dear beachstone, we have many healthy options for a good brakfast like croissant, cakes, cookies and fresh juice oterwise the coffee bar! from 10 am you can find all the savory choices, daily fresh!

Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

I ordered Club sandwich with carrots, lettuce vegan mayo and satin! Very disappointing! The sandwich had no flavor and the service was not good.

They do have daily items you can eat from the bar and the menu has 4 entrees.

Management response:Responded 26 July 2017

Dear PurpleWorld1387, sorry, but we don't have the entrees...we are a organic-vegan Bistrot and we have different kind of dishies. Street food like burger, wrap, club sandwich, at least four kinds of vegetables, two cereals, three proteins like tofu seitan tempeh or beans, soups, salads and many kind of sweetnes and beverage. We sorry if you didn't like our club sandwich that its one of the best selling. We hope that you come back to try something of different!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Since I read a few negative reviews I almost hesitated to go to this place.
I am glad I did though!

I had a coffee and shared a cheesecake and 2 cookies with chocolate in the middle with my bf.
I really liked both cakes a lot!!!!

For a later long bus ride I took 2 items from the buffet (eggplants and quinoa muffins) for take away. I also enjoyed this a lot.

Also staff was pretty friendly , nothing to complain.

I think you shouldn't expect a real 'restaurant' but more a coffee place with little dishes. I think they don't have a kitchen where they prepare something fresh per order, they reheat the items. But the dishes themselves seem to be fresh, no supermarket food or something like that.

Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Thanks Carina, unfortunately the reviews do not reflect the reality that only trying, you can know! Ours is a bistrot and we have a kitchen (in the second store) that prepares the dishes daily, and we warm it up before serving if they need ! Everything is organic and certified ICEA
Thanks for the review that tells your experience! See you soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

It was one of the best quality for money veggie restaurants in Milan.
Next to Porta VENEZIA has also some tables outside to enjoy the summer sunset.
One basic rule: avoid the red hair waitress, super nasty and arrogant.
We were sit outside and I asked for the desserts list, she told me I had to go inside as there was no service provided at the table. Ok no problem, if it wasn't for the same waitress going out 2 minutes later asking her friends sit outside which desserts they prefer. Typical Italian low service behavior.
For me it will be my last visit to this restaurant.
However the food is great and it is worth going at least to try it.

Management response:Responded 25 July 2017

Dear Andrew H. we're glad you enjoyed, our location and our ever fresh food that you yourself believe is worth it! We are sorry to hear that our waitress did not seem to behave well, but we assure you that not all Italians behave as you say! However, we confirm that we do not have a menu as everything is fresh in the day and varies continually, including sweets! We're still waiting for you if you want! We have so many good guys working with us!

Reviewed 14 December 2016

The place is great and well localizated. I had a really great breakfast there, like every place in Milan offers to non vegans and we just keep looking.
It's not too cheap but its ok to go somethimes. They have a commom table so people can know each other.

1  Thank Anita B