“Late lunch”

Price range: US$4 - US$6
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

Quirky wee place with a massive menu. Majority toast based both sweet and savoury. A great selection of local flavours. Staff were friendly and the food was very reasonably priced.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,008)

Reviewed 31 May 2017

Not worth going out of your way for, and you do have to go out of your way to get to it. Not much between the toasts. The toast a little too hard. Decor ok, not great. Staff was nice.

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

We walk in and notice the place is about 80% empty... Where does Danielo want to seat us?... next to the bathroom in the back. We ask to be seated with the rest of the customers and he says "no"... We point to a couple of seats and he has his employee say "no" again, and decides to sit us right in front of the entrance when the whole place is empty. Whrn I locked eyes with him, he started laughing almost as if he was running the show and wanted you to know it. My wife and I simply wanted some privacy away from the entrance and bathroom, I guess we were asking too much. We got seated and we're treated very well by Lu... she should be the person in charge... I'd barely trust Danielo with cleaning the toilets. Food was good, but set off the wrong mood right from the get-go. Replace the guy who's greeting your customers, trust me. As a business owner myself, let me give you some advice... put your best employee as the face of your company, not a careless hobo. 10 for Lu, -10 for Danielo...

7  Thank David A
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I love this place. In a colorful cosy corner of a grey neighborhood, with a terrace. The toasts are fresh and tasty (although a little too much mayo for my liking), and variety is huge.
The croissant with Nutella is what you want to go for though. Fresh out of the oven.
And completely contrary to the rest of the city the staff is super friendly, speaks English and will make you feel a casa immediately.
Definitely my new Sunday morning breakfast hub!

Reviewed 23 February 2017

"Mi casa er tu casa" Really felt like I was welcomed into someone elses home. Didn't have that restaurant feeling, it had a different atmosphere which I have felt in other resuarants that I have eaten in. It was cozy, "homey" and beautiful inside. I really liked the interior.
The staff were always friendly and always there to attend to whatever you needed even if the resuarant was packed with people. They understood english without a problem and provided us with the english version of the menu.
The food was absolutely amazing. I have always loved toasts and make my own at home now and then. Mi Casa, did it perfectly. I loved everything about them.

I highly recommend this Place for everyone that is staying in Milano. Even if you live far from the Toasteria at least give it a try one day.

1  Thank Binimini