2,026 results
All reviews perfect location the galleria vittorio emanuele concierge staff luxury hotel train tickets junior suite last supper beautiful hotel huge bathroom steam room four seasons via montenapoleone perfect stay standard room shopping area lake como cupola
Reviewed 1 November 2011

I have stayed at many hyatt properties and resorts but the Park Hyatt Milan ranks as one of the nicest hotels I have ever stayed at. We arrived 9-23-11 for one night to recharge our batteries after 2 weeks of touring Italy. We wanted to simply enjoy the park Hyatt and all of the amenities. We were greeted warmly at check-in. A nice touch was the manager on duty came out to greet us and welcomed us to Milan. This might be for everyone or possibly because I was a diamond member but it was a nice thing to do.
The room was fantastic. Large and spacious with all the extra touches that you expect at the park Hyatt. The bathroom was amazing with a shower/tub area that was larger than most bathrooms. We enjoyed it quite a bit. The restaurant there also did not disappoint. Service was quite good and the food was fantastic. The bed was VERY comfortable. The best that we have had on our trip. The only bad thing was that we were there for relaxation and rest and we were woken up by VERY loud music from a car arriving at the valet. The guests were being very loud and this went on for 5 -10 minutes. The valet must not have been at there post. By this time I was wide awake and pretty irritated. Later on that day I mentioned this to the manager on duty and she handled it beautifully. She apologized for us being disturbed and she also decided to take the charge for our previous dinner off the bill. Very nice thing to do. One other nice touch was to give us a late check out. Our train was 6 pm so it was very convenient to offer us a 4pm check-out.

Jim and Susan
G31124923m

Room tip: Ask for a higher floor or an area away from the car valet
Date of stay: September 2011
1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed 31 October 2011

During our two week trip throughout Italy, the Park Hyatt Milan was the most expensive place we stayed, but it was definitely worth it. All staff were friendly and helpful.

As Milan was our last stop before returning home we no longer needed our rental car. When we asked for directions to Avis, they simply took care of contacting the rental company, having our car returned and delivered the invoice to our room. When we made the reservation we mentioned that this was our 'second honeymoon'. Ten minutes after we arrived in our room there was a knock at the door and to our surprise they delivered a bottle of prosecco, some fruit and chocolates. Very nice touch. Concierge was always friendly and helpful with directions and restaurant recommendations.

The rooms were clean and well appointed. Bathrooms were larger that we expected for an Italian hotel. The safe was large enough to hold our 15" laptop.

I can't say anymore about the fantastic location than has already been said in previous reviews. Everything you want to see and do in Milan is pretty much within walking distance.

Sometimes you pay a lot because of a hotels name or location, but the Park Hyatt Milan backs it up with great service and high quality accommodations.

Date of stay: September 2011
3  Thank retropj
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2011

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for having shared your comments on TripAdvisor following your stay with us in September.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your second honeymoon at Park Hyatt Milano and we really hope to have the chance of welcoming you back!

Reviewed 29 October 2011

Over the top lodging while in Milan. About 20 seconds from the Emmanuel Galleria (high end shops and dining). From the minute you exit the car you are pretty much carried on a cloud until you check out. We were upgraded to a Deluxe Suite (because of our Hotel Program Status). Very High Speed Wi-Fi was included in our room reservation, as was a complimentary European style breakfast (they also offer an American style breakfast menu at an additional cost, as well as a continental breakfast option). The Italian Breakfast was well stocked and assorted (served at the lobby lounge) with many goodies, including some not so Italian items (smoked raw fish). The Bed was large and extremely comfortable as was the bathroom! This Hotel, being in a modern city, definitely does an incredible job to bring a lot of amenities not accustomed to Italian hotels. For example larger than normal bedrooms, and showers. the shower is big enough to fit two persons, with two shower heads, one hand held and one rain shower head. The tub is a non-jacuzzi, and seemed a bit small. A full blown, fully functional powerful blow dryer to add to the large list of items, In-room safe is there as well. A/C works very well as did the heater. Connecting rooms are available so this hotels seems good for those wanting to travel with Families. Raining? no umbrella? no, worries the doorman has plenty on hand to keep your head dry when you leave the hotel. The price seems high, but then again this city is a bit over the top so it's a tossup. The Central Train Station is a short 15 minute drive by taxi. Our room had a radio to allow connection to our ipad/iphone to listen to music. They provided an adapter to use our 110V items, nice touch. The cherry on top? they called our room the night before to see what our travel plans were. They were kind enough to get us a taxi, and have our bill ready when we walked out. I was very pleased and the type of lodging made me fell I was in the USA. Not really what I am used to in Italy, but I'm not complaining either!

1  Thank RDMWorldTravel

Dear Sir,
thank you very much for your feedback about your stay with us at Park Hyatt Milano.
We are very happy to know that every single detail has been appreciated and that our staff provided you with an excellent service.
We are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 24 October 2011

Stayed for only one night. The rooms are relatively small but it has a great big bath room. The room is comforable and the staff / services are the best I have experienced during my entire stay in italy. This a great location to visit the dunmo which is right next door. The subway is right at it's door steps making it easy to get to other parts of town. 2 comments though : we ordered room service for our kids, but decided to leave one portion for later consumption, went out for a walk, left the do not disturb sign on and return to find the dishes were all cleared and my do not disturbed sin was still on. We were to tired to raise an issue. Second comments was there is non kettle or a simple coffee in the room which you wil expect of a 5 star hotel ESP of this price range.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank xiaoxuan
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2011

Dear Sir,
Thank you so much for your kind feedback. We are very happy that you liked our hotel and the location but especially that you appreciated the service of our staff, despite the inconvenience with the "do not disturb sign" for which I sincerely apologize.
We thank you also for your comment with regards to kettle and coffee machines and we would like to assure you that within the next six months all our rooms will be equipped of.
In the meanwhile it would be our pleasure to offer them upon request without any charge.
We are looking forward to welcome you and your family back soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2011

I was in Milan last weekend and stayed at Park Hyatt as I had excellent previouse experience staying here 3 or 4 years ago. I have to say that the welcoming service, reception, buttlers as well as housekeeping did their best and were very friendly and pleasing. Concierges were also nice and helpful; though one of them once forgot to fullfill our request but his colleague then made things up on a very efficient and positive note.
There were 2 big minuses however.
First, I didn't expect to see the rooms to be ravelled. For sure they will need some cosmetic renovation as soon as possible.
Second, my friend and I had a very unpleasant conversation with the manager of the restaurant of the hotel when one late evening we came asking for a table without pre-reservation. The guy told us since we had not reserved they were extremely full and busy (though there were 3 or 4 free tables at 21:30) and without listening us as we adressed him couple of questions, hurried to turn us out.
We left very upsetting and I believe will never return to this place.
Overall our stay was not bad thanks to the excellent service provided by other staff. And the breakfast was very good though the lobby where it was served was not very comfortable.
I am not sure about recommending this hotel to my friends until I search other 5 stars options in Milan.

2  Thank Belki

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your kind feedback with regards to your last stay at Park Hyatt Milano.
Comments like yours are very appreciated as they help us to focus on our weak aspects, empathizing with our guests' experiences.
With regards to our rooms, please be informed that we already started the renovation process and within the next five months the last rooms will be ready.
Since our opening we have been focused on delivering the best customer service possible at all levels and in all departments and we sincerely apologize if this time our Restaurant staff was not able to provide it. It is in our interest to optimize the covers at our Restaurant and I'm sure that on that evening our restaurant was indeed fully-committed but I do apologize if they were not able to properly handle the issue.
Sincerely I do hope to have the pleasure to welcome you again at our property and please do not hesitate to contact directly me for any assistance you may need.