US$176
US$206
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Hotel Galles(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$220
  • Pool
Chateau Monfort(Milan)
US$341
  • Pool
Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$226
CrownePlaza.com
US$142
US$92
1,927 results
All reviewsperfect locationthe galleria vittorio emanueleconcierge staffluxury hoteljunior suitetrain ticketsbeautiful hotelhuge bathroomlast supperturn down serviceour honeymoonfour seasonsvia montenapoleoneperfect staystandard roomshopping arealake como
Reviewed 5 June 2012

My husband & I have stayed at this hotel couple times in the past and we certainly know what to expect. After all it is one of the best hotels in Europe. But surely we were nicely surprised on this stay, first we were upgraded to a jr suite with a large bathroom that has hers and his area; we love the bedding, linen and also a special feature they just added this year to all the rooms an expresso capsule machine/electric water pot for tea which is very convenient, complimentary bottle water and free internet. But that's not all, we were further delighted by the thoughtful gesture of having a beautiful and delicious BD cake brought up to our room on my husband's birthday. As I recall, I merely mentioned to the concierge for restaurant recommendation to celebrate my husband's BD. We were just so thrilled!

About the hotel: Perfect location, a few seconds by walking from the Galleria Vittorio and few minutes from the world famous Duomo, restaurants and shops. Beautiful contemporary decor. Hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and professional, great restaurant suggestion and helpful advice from the concierge. On our first night we had dinner at the hotel restaurant Vvn. The food and service was just superb. On the day we checked out, the GM personally thanked us for staying there. Now that's above and beyond. Will definitely return to this hotel in our future trip to Milan.

Room Tip: Higher floor
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2012

Dear Madame,
thank you very much for your beautiful words!
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and your husband had a nice birthday.
We are also pleased that you appreciated our services, including the dinner at our VUN restaurant.
It is a real pleasure to have such a wonderful guests like you and we are already looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 31 May 2012

great hotel, with very good service, nice room, but outstanding spot in Milan.
if you gave your car to the valet parking ask your car minimum 20 minute before departing

Room Tip: ask for quite room to be sure you are not on the main street,
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Sir,

thank you very much for your review.
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciated our services.
We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 27 May 2012

My husband and i stayed there for two nights in Apr. Location was unbeatable and service was very friendly. It's 30 sec from the duomo but magically it's super quiet in front of the hotel! Room was ok - it tends to be a little dark although bathroom was one of the best i have seen. I got a corporate rate so paid less than 300EUR - at that rate, it's a great treat!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Ceccherelli, Direttore generale at Park Hyatt Milan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2012

Dear Madame,

thank you very much for having shared your comments after your stay with us in April.
I am very happy to read that you and your husband appreciated your stay with us and we really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 25 May 2012

Prior to our stay I wrote the concierge desk asking if they could reserve La Scala tickets for the 21st. The answer was more than I could have ever hoped for. The hotel has a box for that concert series and they offered it to us for free. If that doesn't set the stage for a nice stay, I don't know what would! Furthermore, my husband needed an emergency visit to the dentist while there. He called the concierge desk on a Saturday before we arrived and they set up an appointment as requested for three days later with a very good dentist (1 1/2 hours of work for him). We trusted the hotel to send my husband to someone reliable and good and indeed they did.

Our two nights at the hotel were very comfortable - great bed, linens, sitting area, fast internet (free) and perfect location in Milan. The staff seems to truly enjoy their jobs. They all were very gracious, friendly and professional. You could hardly push a button in the elevator without someone helping. They were never overbearing, just friendly and helpful. An umbrella was always at hand and doors always opened. Greetings with a big smile were always present.

If I had any concern at all, it would be with the woman that checked us in. Though very pleasant, she said she was giving us a wonderful corner room. It was not. I suspect it was one of the smaller rooms, in fact. My husband has platinum status and if available, we would have been upgraded. I felt we were downgraded. When I remarked that we were there celebrating my 60th birthday (true), she said they would certainly do something wonderful for us. She didn't. I didn't miss whatever they normally do. I only do not like promises not kept.

Would we stay again? Yes, because of the service and the location. Both are superb. Hyatt is always wonderful!

Room Tip: The first floor is noisy. Our second floor room was quiet. Room 223 is somewhat small. Ask about room sizes when they are assigning your room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 May 2012

It's really a hot spot in Milan. The location is superb, you can't be more central. It's obviously not cheap but the whole area is priced like this. Rooms are big enough, bathrooms are top notch, the whole hotel has a very nice & modern interior styling. The inside lounge glass "ceiling" is a great piece of architecture. What is really remarkable is the service quality. I've been there several times and all the people have always been exceptionally friendly & helpful

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business

Dear Sir,
thank you very much for your kind comment.
We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and we really appreciated your comment regarding our service quality.
This is for sure the best compliment for a General Manager and I will be pleased to extend it to the entire staff.
We really hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!