Mec Hotel
C-Hotels Atlantic(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$75
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$88/night.

Best Western Hotel Madison(Milan)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$753
US$331
US$279
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 June 2014

I had a clean comfortable room and the staff were very helpful. The Breakfast for Italy was better than most 4* and one day the lady who runs it even brought me down a fresh cup of coffee whilst I was working. I also left my phone there and with the support of my colleague from the local University it was returned within 5 days. It is convenient for the tram to the centre 10 mins away and the shopping.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Myself and two colleagues spent two nights at Hotel MEC recently. I am afraid to say that it was a severe disappointment. I know we booked late whilst the HOST exhibition but the hotel was miles out of town, small, pokey and very dated.

My colleagues room was situated approximately 1m from the entrance to the breakfast room.

He was woken first by the sound of lavatories being flushed in the rooms above as the waste pipe ran through his room, then again by the staff preparing breakfast.

His toilet and shower area was a box that protruded into the breakfast area, with walls so thin when I came down to meet him for breakfast, I called his mobile, and hearing it ring thought he was seated for breakfast. Unfortunately whilst seated it was not at breakfast but on his toilet!

We held a perfect audible conversation, he on the lavatory, myself in the breakfast room.

I could go on and on, but would suggest the Hotel, would suffice for a budget hotel, but certainly not what it pertains to be a quality business venue.

Room Tip: Asked for top floor room at least you would not hear the occupants above.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank jeremy_hartigan
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed single room. bed was bit smaller than average single bed.
room was okay, TV half bath tub and shower. little noisy if you wanna sleep in.
but location wasn't too bad. it's not in the centre but 10euro taxi distance to most of Milano centre.
mega super market is right next to the hotel.
and nice local restaurant is in front of hotel.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank leethebreeze
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Me and my mate stayed here whilst the F1 was on at Monza Sep 2013.
It cost 15 Euro for a taxi for a 10-15 min drive from Linate airport. There was an obvious language barrier between us and the taxi driver but he was brilliant with us. He really made so much effort to explain things, we tipped him 5 euro...... Wish i could say the same for the receptionist at the hotel. The most miserable unfriendly man i met whilst in Milan. I've stayed in many hotels but this guy has to be the worst receptionist I’ve ever come across, no exaggerations. Our friend was staying in a hostel down the street and came to our hotel and up to our room (he was there no more than 15 mins). They were convinced he was staying over and banned him from coming to the room and threatened to call the police. When i questioned this they said it was a fire hazard? This coming from a hotel with no sign in/out book? Anyway if you have friends staying in other hotels they wont be able to visit you.
Good points
400 Euro for 4 nights between 2 of us is quite good
The mini bar was very handy
The air con was good
20 min walk (A nice walk) to the Duomo/main square
Bad points
As above the staffs were horrible
The City tax charge was ridicules. 16 euro. We were told it would be 3 euro.
There is a charge for the WIFI. Should be included in the price
The cleaners turn the air con off when they clean you're room.
You can hear every time someone in the hotel flushes the toilet or has a shower

I wouldn't stay here again purely because of the staff. When we walked through Milan we popped into other hotels to ask for directions and advice and they couldn't help us enough even though we wasn't guests. Italian people are very friendly, very polite and very accommodating apart from the Mec hotel!! Stay away for a friendlier atmosphere

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Air Condition turned off every time after the room has been cleaned by the maid
The 2 older male receptionists were quite unfriendly. The young guy doing mainly night shifts was very nice and helpful!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank Anton P